LMS event

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
GunsUnleashed

LMS event

Postby GunsUnleashed » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:03 am

I suggest to give the title for those last ones who survive for each class.
Therefore each class has 3 winners and they get what you listed(title+insane, chaos, and high)

Disable all those curse magic + pepsi and return, dispel should be banned as well to prevent any awkward moment such as priest vs priest at the end.

also buff everyone before it starts.

AND

2 Round -> Get the most killing streak during given time( same place, same prizes, and same rule)

I think that'll be a good event since it will encourage players to be more aggressive and not becoming the lovemusic mode

BAAAM

Re: LMS event

Postby BAAAM » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:29 am

i agree :-)

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:42 am

You dont love music? But you still use nokia, or play pokemon?
I see your point to disable pepsi and counterreturn, but dispel really? Why would you try avoid something fun? :>
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:30 am

Should ban wiz from using haste too, or set a rule where if wiz with haste on run away from other form more than 20 sec,then he should be forfeit from the event
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

GunsUnleashed

Postby GunsUnleashed » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:51 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:You dont love music? But you still use nokia, or play pokemon?
I see your point to disable pepsi and counterreturn, but dispel really? Why would you try avoid something fun? :>

I cant love music because wiz cant use stone armor skill and on the top of that a mage with full smart + hardest cant survive that long by getting gangbanged if you didnt notice that aftrr the decade youve played :D

And what do you mean by using nokia and pokemon? I have never ever login to those two chars. What I play are Guns and Mich only.

Wiz vs wiz without dispel is more fun than using vampire again, if you didnt notice for the decade (cwl)
Last edited by GunsUnleashed on Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GunsUnleashed

Postby GunsUnleashed » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:15 pm

mofomaycry wrote:Should ban wiz from using haste too, or set a rule where if wiz with haste on run away from other form more than 20 sec,then he should be forfeit from the event

Lms arena is not that big and you can get caught up easy(and also the arena will be packed with many players) We all know wiz wont be free from g20 speed priest. Dont forget that thief and archer can do the run too!

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:34 pm

LMS Sucks anyway?

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:14 pm

Seriously? Just play the game..... Let's have fun with this pvp event. It's all fun and games until you die by Klei
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

GunsUnleashed

Postby GunsUnleashed » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:39 pm

Ya we will have some fun. But Im only suggesting those because they will bring even more fun :) instead bringing a way off topic WRONG guess of what I play :lol:

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:50 pm

GunsUnleashed wrote:Ya we will have some fun. But Im only suggesting those because they will bring even more fun :) instead bringing a way off topic WRONG guess of what I play :lol:

My personal opinion is to let everyone use everything, because if these things are not "balanced", then why are they allowed in dungeons and world PVP to begin with? (Y)
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Return to “Suggestions”