make something similar to zombie hunting

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Marryland

make something similar to zombie hunting

Postby Marryland » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:50 pm

its a beautiful feature made in halloween event, but if able to put as daily hunting would be awesome for those player who like to hunt, probably a treasure dealer which drop treasure map for certain chance? or whatever so , would like to see people be on for every hours or even sacrifice their sex time for hunting those :scis:

SimpleStupid

Re: make something similar to zombie hunting

Postby SimpleStupid » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:59 pm

Marryland wrote:even sacrifice their sex time for hunting those :scis:

incredible
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:17 pm

btw i like we can have some hunting quests, daily, weekly or w/e to keep players activity stay in game.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:11 pm

Good luck

GunsUnleashed

Postby GunsUnleashed » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:53 pm

Agreed aaaand here some idea that I was thinking..

Every hour(just like a zombie event) a quest be triggered that drops maps, lgs, dual fame or fame etc and obviously what the quest will drop is random.

I wish this quest could be some sort of cooperation type no matter which country you're from(zyp,vy, or yllse)

You need to have total 5 players to progress the quest. And the 5 players would be selected randomly by system(one of each classes warrior, archer, thief, wizard and priest) Players are able to apply 30 mins prior the quest.

It is possible to fail the quest and get nothing of course.

Its just a big pic of this idea and it will probably take 2 years to make it happen so nevermind(because we still have d5 and d4 lg update to be waited @@)

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:22 pm

Just make hourly to two hourly random spawn during peak hours (should be several peak hours windows to cater for different time zone; e.g. 1200 - 1800 for Asia, others etc.).
Can be made such it only spawn 2 -3 times during this peak window and planned to be outside of big events i.e. 1 hour before and at least 2 hours after nation war, abyss, ud, bm, cw).
Can use the zombie juice setup for the npc and prize.

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:13 pm

Sounds like what you guys are describing is what WORLD BOSSES should have been, could have been. Too bad these decisions are made by stingy dudes who don't even play the game to test their own features/rates.

GunsUnleashed wrote:Every hour(just like a zombie event) a quest be triggered that drops maps, lgs, dual fame or fame etc

:lol: :lol: Look at castle war and world boss rewards. They will say you are asking for too much :hmpf:

GunsUnleashed

Postby GunsUnleashed » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:27 am

Right. But like I said you could fail the quest and get nothing so it won't be a guaranteed hourly reward. Again, that was just a big picture and A LOT of details will have to follow up with that and I really don't think Jill got time for this :(

muking

Postby muking » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:10 am

GunsUnleashed wrote:Agreed aaaand here some idea that I was thinking..

Every hour(just like a zombie event) a quest be triggered that drops maps, lgs, dual fame or fame etc and obviously what the quest will drop is random.

I wish this quest could be some sort of cooperation type no matter which country you're from(zyp,vy, or yllse)

You need to have total 5 players to progress the quest. And the 5 players would be selected randomly by system(one of each classes warrior, archer, thief, wizard and priest) Players are able to apply 30 mins prior the quest.

It is possible to fail the quest and get nothing of course.

Its just a big pic of this idea and it will probably take 2 years to make it happen so nevermind(because we still have d5 and d4 lg update to be waited @@)

+1 Sound very interesting idea.
I always think that DR should involve more and more cooperation type of quest instead of just pking (although pking still need a lot of teamwork and cooperation.)
I think players can play with and cooperate with all other nation players (no matter ZYP, VYS or Yllse) will be pretty cool.
The most fun part for me in this game was keeping a lot of friends no matter which nation they were playing.

In other servers, the maze quest used to be a friendly environment for different nation players to cooperation, chatting with other and make friends.
So, its really cool to have some quest which involve cooperation instead of purely pk.
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

Return to “Suggestions”