More LG talk

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
ArabianArrow

Re: More LG talk

Postby ArabianArrow » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:45 am

GMbluefire wrote:- legends being better than crafted rares. We want players who are D1+ to eventually switch towards legends. Does that make crafted rares obsolete? I don't think so. You are still able to compete in crafted rares, but the advantage will tilt towards those who have legends. And we want that.

I don't know if they are still trying to make this happen, but if they are,I just can't see D1/D2 G6 legends being better than G9/G10/DoubleG5. Just my opinion :?

proeel

Postby proeel » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:50 am

it wont be.
Its d1 and d2
the maze happens 3 times per week
compare the amount u need for insane from high and chaos

of course, d1-d2 g6 wont be any better than g9, g10 and double rares
if you compare the time and materials needed to make g9/g10 and double rares
Happy Gaming xD

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:49 am

if you view this matter from [collecting a single LG pc], then it should be difficult
but if you view this matter from [collecting full LG set with all the effects you want], then it shouldn't be that hard, and do not forget that you in fact need different item(s) to fight different match ups :hmpf:
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:54 am

Moving to Suggestions forum.

kit8989

Postby kit8989 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:14 pm

mofomaycry wrote:if you view this matter from [collecting a single LG pc], then it should be difficult
but if you view this matter from [collecting full LG set with all the effects you want], then it shouldn't be that hard, and do not forget that you in fact need different item(s) to fight different match ups :hmpf:

why collecting full LG set with all the effects you want shouldn't be hard?
I don't understand. Isn't it the ultimate goal of the collection of the game?
I can foresee you/everyone else who once get the full set legend will be very inactive in the game.
Also, full LG set may not be the best set in every circumstances or match up and hand crafted rares still can still be quite useful in some match up.

My conclusion is that increasing legend drop rate from map will not help this server and attract more new/old players to this server.
Arguably, it is not benefiting the server. Imagine, you can ger everything you want from treasure map easily (i.e. full set of lg with your desire effects). Who gonna go maze and big maze anymore? we can do map whenever we want and the drop rate is better and no need to loot against other. What's the point of maze?
~~God Bless You All~~

DragonRaja-Kingdom~
DragonRaja-Kingdom~God of Arena
GamEKinG (dual Class 4 wizard)
Screw (first dual class 4 in yllse)
FunGandTinG (dual class 2 warrior)

kit8989

Postby kit8989 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:21 pm

Also, compared to the past, Market Place now is full of Legends and many of them are d3 g7-g8 legends.
Legends are much more nowadays.
having a community of players to play and we can trade with each other what we need and what they don't need. Isn't it the point of an online game? :scis:
eg: A wizard have priest lg and priest have a wizard lg. They can trade with each other rather than only relying on themselves.
In Online game, it is not necessary for one player to get everything yourselves. That's why there is a market place for you to buy/exchange with others.
~~God Bless You All~~

DragonRaja-Kingdom~

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:50 pm

kit8989 wrote:
mofomaycry wrote:if you view this matter from [collecting a single LG pc], then it should be difficult

why collecting full LG set with all the effects you want shouldn't be hard?
I don't understand. Isn't it the ultimate goal of the collection of the game?
I can foresee you/everyone else who once get the full set legend will be very inactive in the game.
Also, full LG set may not be the best set in every circumstances or match up and hand crafted rares still can still be quite useful in some match up.

My conclusion is that increasing legend drop rate from map will not help this server and attract more new/old players to this server.
Arguably, it is not benefiting the server. Imagine, you can ger everything you want from treasure map easily (i.e. full set of lg with your desire effects). Who gonna go maze and big maze anymore? we can do map whenever we want and the drop rate is better and no need to loot against other. What's the point of maze?

if u think that [people will become inactive after they got what they want], then i don't see a reason why unlimited rare making should be implemented
in that case i believe we should make everything slower and hard to get
stop using that as an argument,especially when it comes to LG drop rate from maps
believe me or not, i work as twice harder than douchebag who against it, i farm maps from dark bear everyday, NON-AFK

and lastly, do u really think ppl stop going maze simply because they got what they want?there are lot of reason behind it, and [having full set LG/G9] is not the very reason why people stop going to maze,I've got my swash set 2 months ago and I still go to maze

If u ever play diablo, where u can fight [epic monster that drop good loots] each time u reload the game, and it still gonna take time for u to get all the item u want (of course,variation of LG in DR are much smaller than it is in Diablo), but it still take time, i can accept the fact that it might drop shit loot sometimes, but current situation is we get shit 80% of the time

and as u can see, lot of player stop doing maps right now,like Fenyan who have been insanely grind for maps since it release, who hardly login nowadays, can u firmly tell me that it is because they had got all the LG's they want?
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

muking

Postby muking » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:09 pm

After I have read all the reply in this thread, I would like to know that does this thread discuss the LG drop rate from maze/map or the grade of LG as i think its a bit not clear.

From Limbo Original POST: "SUGGESTION: Take out G6,G7 from legends and make them G8 so they can fit the term 'legendary'"

I assume its discuss about the grade of LG.

Just my own opinion, I agree with jss0216, kit8989 and proeel

The range of grade for LG G6-8 is fine...
With the legend rework, a lot of effects with G6 are actually quite useful if you compare the effect (time and %) with G8, G6 effect is actually quite similar
And you can always change to crafted rares G9/G10/Double rares if you want to have higher effect

So, D3 G6 is actually very useful in some effects and in some items

I don't think the purpose of treasure map is that every LG drop should be high grade with desire effect and in a good items. Its should take time, a lot of trading, sharing with other and some luck for sure.

Finally, I don't think we should discuss too much drop rate in here as the main focus should be the range of grade in LG in this thread.
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

kit8989

Postby kit8989 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:24 pm

mofomaycry wrote:
if u think that [people will become inactive after they got what they want], then i don't see a reason why unlimited rare making should be implemented
stop using that as an argument,especially when it comes to LG drop rate from maps
believe me or not, i work as twice harder than douchebag who against it, i farm maps from dark bear everyday, NON-AFK

and lastly, do u really think ppl stop going maze simply because they got what they want?there are lot of reason behind it, and [having full set LG/G9] is not the very reason why people stop going to maze,I've got my swash set 2 months ago and I still go to maze

If u ever play diablo, where u can fight [epic monster that drop good loots] each time u reload the game, and it still gonna take time for u to get all the item u want (of course,variation of LG in DR are much smaller than it is in Diablo), but it still take time, i can accept the fact that it might drop shit loot sometimes, but current situation is we get shit 80% of the time

and as u can see, lot of player stop doing maps right now,like Fenyan who have been insanely grind for maps since it release, who hardly login nowadays, can u firmly tell me that it is because they had got all the LG's they want?

I am glad that you mention Diablo. That's what I am talking about. Making thing easier is never going to be the solution and improve the server.
In Diablo, getting full set of great items is one of the ultimate goal and it is a big challenge that's why players continue to play and try to get.
By being a challenge, this motivates players to play and login and it encourages trading and exchanging.
As a bonus, those items will have good value rather than legend in DR now. The value of LG in DR is much lower nowadays.
Also, Treasure maps is like a bit of luck involved, it named treasure lol. It shouldn't be 100% guarantee to drop good stuffs.

You mentioned about maze. There is certainly a lot of reasons behind people not going to maze. Maybe it is timezone not fitted, not having fun in maze, the pk in maze is not as interesting as in the past etc.
However, I know that getting lg from maps is one of the reason why people don't go to maze anymore or not that eager to go.
In the past, you can only get lg in maze and d3 lg in big maze.There are easily over 20 + players in one side in BM, but nowadays it is hardly to see over 15+ people in one side and hardly find some good pk there. Obviously, there is a difference between you must go BM to get d3 legend and you may go there sometimes as you can get lg from maps.
I know many players who stopped login is because of getting full rares and top character.
That's why people requesting new event and some players even suggest restarting the server in the past.
You may be not one of those, but there are plenty of players who just become inactive once they have a fully build character and rares.
Last edited by kit8989 on Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~God Bless You All~~

DragonRaja-Kingdom~

kit8989

Postby kit8989 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:29 pm

mofomaycry wrote:if u think that [people will become inactive after they got what they want], then i don't see a reason why unlimited rare making should be implemented

About unlimited rares:
bear in mind that with unlimited rares, it is not easier to make rares. You still need same amount of materials and g1 number and sards.
It may only be more convenient as you don't need to log 10+ jobbers and quicker for new players to catch up.
If you are not using macro which is sadly very common nowadays, it still require tremendous amount of time to get the skins and clothes by butchering by hands like me.

Also, many tailor and blacksmith characters are not even being used now as a lot of players already have g9/g10. I only see unlimited rare as more convenient to make rares and good for new players. But not making thing easier.
~~God Bless You All~~

DragonRaja-Kingdom~

Return to “Suggestions”