More LG talk

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Limbo

More LG talk

Postby Limbo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:58 am

So we talked a lot about raising the drop rate of legends in the other thread. The votes went mostly 50/50. I understand the side that says they want legends to be rare so its not easy to complete a legend set. I tested a lot of maps in beta now and I still don't like the droprate, but there are other things you can change. At the moment right now legendary items don't feel very legendary. You can loot a D3 G6 right now and you won't ever use it. Especially with unlimited rares coming in you will see more higher grades regular items and the low grade legends will suck.

Thoughts??

SUGGESTION: Take out G6,G7 from legends and make them G8 so they can fit the term 'legendary'

NOTE: I think many people don't know that dungeon boss don't drop legend 100%. I think there should be a guaranteed legend drop for doing a boss that takes an hour+.

NOTE2: I know this can go in suggestions but if people like the idea I was hoping this can go in with the new map changes on the patch coming out.

SimpleStupid

Re: More LG talk

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:35 am

Fully agree to make LG G8 only.
I have suggested it before, but it seems if they change it, all other g6s, 7s gonna become g8 as well..
Any good/easy solution?
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:36 am

should move this to suggestion.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:02 am

G6 g7 g8 how about making g7 g8 g9 so it's won't be constantly grade you can get from lg

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:47 am

I think G9 is being saved for D4 lg and G10 for D5

jss0216

Postby jss0216 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:06 am

legend is legend, it should be not easy to get
i don't have any complaint for now
and the range of grade is good 6g~8g
and ill never want to see g9

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:17 pm

Legend is legend? If legend is truly legendary, then why are crafted rares better than 90% of legends? :hmpf:

Legends difficulty to get should be matched with its power. Low drop rate with G6/G7 is not matched power. G6 legends go into the garbage... is that where LEGENDS should be? '-_-

SimpleStupid wrote:Fully agree to make LG G8 only.
I have suggested it before, but it seems if they change it, all other g6s, 7s gonna become g8 as well..
Any good/easy solution?

Why not let them keep their G6/G7s, so their values won't change? Only new legends dropped can be G8. This way players won't lose any value from their old legends.

kit8989

Postby kit8989 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:28 am

I am more agree with jss0216's view.
I think the current system of dropping g6-g8 is fine.
I saw many many g4 g5 legends in the past but there were not many complaints back in the days .
Now we can get legend from treasure map which is already a big jump and making it like only drop g6-g8 is another improvement of legend.
I don't see why all legend dropped should be g8.
With the legend rework, most effect are useful effect and g6 legend is certainly still quite useful and not a trash like some of you guys said.
~~God Bless You All~~

DragonRaja-Kingdom~
DragonRaja-Kingdom~God of Arena
GamEKinG (dual Class 4 wizard)
Screw (first dual class 4 in yllse)
FunGandTinG (dual class 2 warrior)

proeel

Postby proeel » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:37 am

Having g6-g8 is perfectly fine. That's why u have G3-G2 ring boxs now to go with the lower grade lg u have.

Please also keep in mind that symbol rework is coming up. It also may help with combination of g4&g4 symbol. For example: fallen smart and speed symbol.
Happy Gaming xD

proeel

Postby proeel » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:43 am

ArabianArrow wrote:Legend is legend? If legend is truly legendary, then why are crafted rares better than 90% of legends? :hmpf:

Legends difficulty to get should be matched with its power. Low drop rate with G6/G7 is not matched power. G6 legends go into the garbage... is that where LEGENDS should be? '-_-

They already have the idea of AC change on dual items two months ago. Maybe the details needs more twists to balance out classes but personally I think the idea is fine but people threaten to quit. So it's not gm's fault right now lg and crafted items are not so much different.

And personally I'm against the unlimited rare idea, it makes the rares and lg worth less value.

I don't think lg are "difficult" to get, but it's difficult to get a set that has all effects that u needed. So making one piece of lg be better than craft items isn't the best idea. You can improve the set effects but u have to give people that can't loot shit in mazes a chance that they can compete in fights. Since like u said, getting d3 lg from map will take a long time if u are farming up from low maps.
Last edited by proeel on Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Happy Gaming xD

Return to “Suggestions”