how DR should work

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
mofomaycry

how DR should work

Postby mofomaycry » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:15 am

1.nothing can reveal Invisible, and it should has ability to dodge physical attack let's say 20%(yeah, baby it work like smart)
2.character have 10 sec of immunity to any type of attack when they go to a new map
3.character should have 5 sec when they can't receive buff from other caster after being revived, other than themselves
4. Priest with [Bear} rare on will be able to use lifedrain more than 1 time each time they were casted, eg G9 bear for 2 times, and another g9 for 3 times
5.same goes to wiz, able to cast bl/fb if they have the same setup
6.when a wiz/priest blind a character with g15 or above curse equiped, the player who suffered the curse won't be able to see anything (included digits of damage) within 20 radius, except the [head] of the character
6. Authority of lethy always [reflects] when other character attacks it, thus making warrior/archer/thief almost impossible to use ex on priest
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

bminickw

Re: how DR should work

Postby bminickw » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:21 pm

What the... Interesting ideas...
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:30 pm

lethy OP as f***

proeel

Postby proeel » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:55 pm

To be honest. I rather see classes are been balanced, candles got balanced and lg rework's shoe and staff got improved before discussion of any of thses advance improvement.
Happy Gaming xD

Wardys

Postby Wardys » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:44 pm

Nice ideas!
La tenes adentro ziperiano pete! ^_^ :lol:

pepex

Postby pepex » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:24 pm

been out for a loooong time and i am quite out of touch of whats going on but seing this post made me log in to post a few thoughts.

biggest problem i saw in DR was the lack of variety. give or take a few small diferences every priest, archer, wiz and thieve out there tend to aim towards the same build and rares setup.

i think this game would be much better if atributes took a major role and become something else than just enought to use "x" item/spell and rest into con / endu or cha (heard they added luck but not sure what it does)

something i wanted to see for a very long time was making self buffs and direct damage spells and weapons scale with atributes, going with the lethys example:

phys def based on str
spell def based on ps
return chance based on dex
return % damage based on wis

same for weapons, for instance grapple

dex increace attack speed
wis gives increace crit chance or crit damage (depending on what luck does)
int place a debuff like enemys hit have lower acuracy based on your int

Return to “Suggestions”