Please add an option

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
proeel

Re: Please add an option

Postby proeel » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:14 pm

why so much drama?

Just remove all candles :D
Candles are never going to be fair in anyways. It wont help you balance the game any better
Balance base on the nature and setting of the class, without any other factors/influences

Remove it, solves all problem.
Happy Gaming xD

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:35 pm

proeel wrote:why so much drama?

Candles are never going to be fair in anyways. It wont help you balance the game any better
Balance base on the nature and setting of the class, without any other factors/influences

But I worked hard on my G9 Candle T_T
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Limbo

Postby Limbo » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:58 pm

+++1

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:50 pm

bminickw wrote:
But I worked hard on my G9 Candle T_T

Its ok you are not the one who hurt the most :hmpf:
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:28 am

i have to admit that this its a very efficient way to solve, but well i think that "candle" or "potion" game can be hold it and not cutted if its balanced propetly :)

gm its busy now, and before touch this its better others features fist...

DavidLoman

Postby DavidLoman » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:20 am

Candles and potions to remove or stop sharing
I agree with this

Please do not mistake the focus

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:56 pm

I think all candles and mystic potions should be temporarily disabled until they're reworked

kit8989

Postby kit8989 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:26 pm

DavidLoman wrote:Candles and potions to remove or stop sharing
I agree with this

let's back to the focus of the topic
my view is that all candles and potions should be stopped sharing no matter sharing positively and benefiting your own party or deliberately cancelling others by g1 candle
I know both yllse and zypern got players to deliberately cancel others candles.
I think it is kind of an abuse of the original system and like you guys said, sharing candles is just too powerful.
So, why don't just cancel the sharing function altogether?
~~God Bless You All~~

DragonRaja-Kingdom~
DragonRaja-Kingdom~God of Arena
GamEKinG (dual Class 4 wizard)
Screw (first dual class 4 in yllse)
FunGandTinG (dual class 2 warrior)

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:57 pm

kit8989 wrote:
DavidLoman wrote:Candles and potions to remove or stop sharing
I agree with this

let's back to the focus of the topic
my view is that all candles and potions should be stopped sharing no matter sharing positively and benefiting your own party or deliberately cancelling others by g1 candle
I know both yllse and zypern got players to deliberately cancel others candles.
I think it is kind of an abuse of the original system and like you guys said, sharing candles is just too powerful.
So, why don't just cancel the sharing function altogether?

why you care on this you dont even play a dungeon (or maybe yes with another acct).

why dont modify this??

becouse its simple, little boy listen well if you make a priest now, with red ac rares, and high grade candle AC you become near to inmune to pshycal damage, also with the f*** OP SHIT D3 ROBE WITH HIDEN MAGIC RESIST + LETHY MISS SHOTS FROM PSYCAL AND MAGICAL, a whole team have to spend 2 or 4 people to SHUT DOWN A PRIEST.... then if your team play with 10 priest, the other team will need double of number to shut down those guys.... game is becoming boring with that tech becouse its patetic hit a PUNCHBAG running in circles until he log off....

so plz try to use your brain, and LOGIC when you give an output for suggestion, becouse its seems that also the ADMINS didnt saw this factors.

wish that admin group go to a dungeon so they can saw the f*** boring phase that we have 45 minutes chasing priest with 250+ defense (candles) + lethy running in circles until they are out of pots... and you pretend that remove the cancel candle??? i gona ask you something... you are stupid, retaraded, or you make this becouse you are a pathetic loser that need to find a way to win cheap?

sorry if i am agressive, but i have 1 year playing this game, i have zero tolerance with ppl that have more than 5 years playing this game and have those stupid "ideas" like dont use "cancel candle" when EVERYONE KNOW THAT CANDLES AND POTIONS ARE UNBALANCED AND BROKEN AS f***, even if candle its not shared the effect, the owner of the candles becomes a GOD if we dont have a counter measure to this...

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:40 pm

Yes most of those consuming items are broken, solution have been made, need time for the team to work on it. Stay turned ladies.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Return to “Suggestions”