Please add an option

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
DavidLoman

Please add an option

Postby DavidLoman » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:09 am

Please add an option party off

Because some players deliberately team,
When I use candles or G4 syrup, he would use to offset the g1 g4
It is very shit !!

Note that this problem

bminickw

Re: Please add an option

Postby bminickw » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:13 am

Reading between the lines.. Candles being triggered by lower grade candles. Some people just can't play fair :(
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:04 am

its a personal opinion i think.

what we consider FAIR, or UNFAIR, what we consider BUG ABUSE or dont.

i just going to limit to say that all those candles and potion high grade are maded using a "BUG" that allow make with one gm make 1 rare x10.... then in my opinion, those people that get those "HIGH" grade candles and potions by exploit that bug, DESERVE GET f***.

candles and potions are extremely stupid unbalanced in game so its fair that something that give you and stupid advantage can get f*** in that way.

here some toughts if admin or gm planning touch that:

fist of all remove the x10 craft rare in 1 shot....

invalid magic mystic « REMOVE.. or replace for a potion rare that gives x% of evasion.
invalid Curse mystic « make the potion unable to use with Dragon scale or unable to cast dragon scale upon use, also remove the LIFE DRAIN INMUNITY that give.

for candles:

-fist of all remove the effect shared « its extrmely f*** stupid and retarded Over power!
-Ac shining candle « reduce by HALF the AC increase at all grades. «

once those things get a propetly balance its possible talk about remove the ways to cancel those EXTREMELY STUPID ADVANTAGES.

heres a little reflection that i arrive:

ZYPYS cry a river about the cancel candle methood, as i cry about block the stones on wars with summon or warriors d4 + tiber, as i cry about ECL hiding behaind the portal on scenario quest becoming inmune to warriors archers or thiefs and being able to ress any person without took a risk. Conclusion we should stop cry a river on suggestion when we lost in a virtual game, just to try to find the "HELP" of the admin to win with a modification of the game.

DavidLoman

Postby DavidLoman » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:52 am

So maaya Caretaker BAAAM AMPZ players are using BUG

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:04 pm

this candle cancel thing is fine
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:27 pm

DavidLoman wrote:So maaya Caretaker BAAAM AMPZ players are using BUG

those person that you call there are supplyed by me.

lets talk about zyperns BUG ABUSERS candle and potions:

ECL, simple stupid, huang36, KOREAJIN, angelslove, nara

PD: consider this mercy.... but i saw many zyperns AUTOCANCEL their own candles and potions by himself, so i would recomend that you zypys go to beta, and test WELL what happend and learn well how to use it, i dont wana give you details, but many of you seems like a CHILD WITH A GUN using candles or potions. i bet 50% of candles and pot that zyperns demand they lost, are becouse their OWN FAULT doing something wrong with the manage of those items.

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:48 pm

Don't start flame wars, thanks.
The bug regarding candlemaking has been known by almost everyone for years, and mostly everyone use it.

However, we will probably have a look in rebalancing candles in the future.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:39 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:Don't start flame wars, thanks.
The bug regarding candlemaking has been known by almost everyone for years, and mostly everyone use it.

However, we will probably have a look in rebalancing candles in the future.

(Y)
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

kit8989

Postby kit8989 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:47 pm

Metalarg wrote:its a personal opinion i think.

what we consider FAIR, or UNFAIR, what we consider BUG ABUSE or dont.

i just going to limit to say that all those candles and potion high grade are maded using a "BUG" that allow make with one gm make 1 rare x10.... then in my opinion, those people that get those "HIGH" grade candles and potions by exploit that bug, DESERVE GET f***.

candles and potions are extremely stupid unbalanced in game so its fair that something that give you and stupid advantage can get f*** in that way.

here some toughts if admin or gm planning touch that:

fist of all remove the x10 craft rare in 1 shot....

invalid magic mystic « REMOVE.. or replace for a potion rare that gives x% of evasion.
invalid Curse mystic « make the potion unable to use with Dragon scale or unable to cast dragon scale upon use, also remove the LIFE DRAIN INMUNITY that give.

for candles:

-fist of all remove the effect shared « its extrmely f*** stupid and retarded Over power!
-Ac shining candle « reduce by HALF the AC increase at all grades. «

once those things get a propetly balance its possible talk about remove the ways to cancel those EXTREMELY STUPID ADVANTAGES.

heres a little reflection that i arrive:

ZYPYS cry a river about the cancel candle methood, as i cry about block the stones on wars with summon or warriors d4 + tiber, as i cry about ECL hiding behaind the portal on scenario quest becoming inmune to warriors archers or thiefs and being able to ress any person without took a risk. Conclusion we should stop cry a river on suggestion when we lost in a virtual game, just to try to find the "HELP" of the admin to win with a modification of the game.

Just my personal thoughts:
I agree your first point - "remove the x10 craft rare in 1 shot.... ". It's a bug and fixing a bug certainly make sense for me.

Your other points are worth for discussion here (at suggestion thread).
Personally, I don't like the idea of make the invalid Curse mystic potion unable to use with Dragon scale or unable to cast dragon scale upon use, also remove the LIFE DRAIN INMUNITY that give. It seems to deliberately weakening wizard, by excluding sfd on the list. And warrior/thief/ archer using invalid curse mystic potion who can still get sfd from priest seems unfair.

For candles, removing the effect sharing by parties may be the way to go. It can solve the abuse of deliberately cancel other's candle without mutually partying each other. And like you said, sharing maybe too powerful.

My point is that changes should apply to all types of candle, including, ac, smart, stoke, power up. Not sure you miss the point of reducing power up candle or you think it should not be reduce. You mentioned that the suggestion of ac candle reduce by HALF the AC increase at all grades. I think the same should be apply to power up candle, by reducing half if ac got reduce half.

Anyway, those points are worth for discussion.
Last edited by kit8989 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~~God Bless You All~~

DragonRaja-Kingdom~
DragonRaja-Kingdom~God of Arena
GamEKinG (dual Class 4 wizard)
Screw (first dual class 4 in yllse)
FunGandTinG (dual class 2 warrior)

kit8989

Postby kit8989 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:50 pm

mofomaycry wrote:this candle cancel thing is fine

well, it's fine as long as it is not an abuse of cancelling other's high grade candles like what DavidLoman describe....
maybe considering delete the candle sharing function altogether. It may solve the candle cancelling thing once and for all.
~~God Bless You All~~

DragonRaja-Kingdom~
DragonRaja-Kingdom~God of Arena
GamEKinG (dual Class 4 wizard)
Screw (first dual class 4 in yllse)
FunGandTinG (dual class 2 warrior)

Return to “Suggestions”