treasure maps

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
SimpleStupid

Re: treasure maps

Postby SimpleStupid » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:05 pm

Haha that mofo insert is gdlk.
My opinion is treasure map currently already gives good rewards, make it more beefy is not a good solution here. Never liked the idea farm for legends.
What in my mind is the castle war, monster war which we dont play much now to become a LG source for the participants.
I believe the team is working on more ways to obtain LG in a easy not boring way to keep everyone happy while not sarcrificing server activites.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:07 pm

bminickw wrote:Oh snap.. I actually need that for Malichka.. to complete my set :)

I'll buy it... 1,000 RE.. I'll keep 500.. and give you the other 500

Do you want a g8 one...?
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:15 pm

bminickw wrote:So.. again.. there has been no suggestion how what the drop rate SHOULD be.... just simply that it isn't high enough..

The reason no one has given an exact number is simply because the GM hasn't given us any information of what the current rate is. It would be silly trying to balance an unknown variable '-_-

Enigma

Postby Enigma » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:56 pm

1 I agree 100% med maps are ridiculous how do i go from 1 darkbear i can solo on my priest to a map with multiple 110+ monsters?
2 LG drop rate in this game is a joke lets be honest here it is next to impossible to loot a full lg set I agree the most op set in the game should take time to get, but it should be achievable. What really sucks about the lg sets are that they HAVE to be from the same nature for example saint all 4 items for a priest and on top that you can't even gain a partial bonus for wearing 2-3 items out of a set. Its just like Ali said how long has this server been open and you tell me we have max level and tt chars , yet I fail to see anyone sporting a full lg set of use?
hateshado :hmpf: (Y)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:15 am

The drop rate is 25% for a legend from each map. What should the rate be? What is a reasonable time frame to achieve a full legend set?

Quite a few people have Full Legend Sets if they put the shit items together, before they reworked legends to have useful rares. Legends were not really that useful until the recent legend rework. This argument isn't valid with me, because I know there is tons and tons and tons of those shit legends.

I see a ton of legends on merchant board, Dual 1s, Dual 2s, and a few Dual 3s also (with the new rares). Not sure if these are from Big Maze or Maps.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:18 am

Enigma wrote:1 I agree 100% med maps are ridiculous how do i go from 1 darkbear i can solo on my priest to a map with multiple 110+ monsters?
2 LG drop rate in this game is a joke lets be honest here it is next to impossible to loot a full lg set I agree the most op set in the game should take time to get, but it should be achievable. What really sucks about the lg sets are that they HAVE to be from the same nature for example saint all 4 items for a priest and on top that you can't even gain a partial bonus for wearing 2-3 items out of a set. Its just like Ali said how long has this server been open and you tell me we have max level and tt chars , yet I fail to see anyone sporting a full lg set of use?

Priest is never good to solo anything... :hmpf: I don't see your point here.

Enigma

Postby Enigma » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:53 am

bminickw wrote:
Enigma wrote:1 I agree 100% med maps are ridiculous how do i go from 1 darkbear i can solo on my priest to a map with multiple 110+ monsters?

Priest is never good to solo anything... :hmpf: I don't see your point here.

lol where did I say priest were good at soloing I simply said I can solo just as I could on any other class the point is the mob difference in the maps as I stated. (Y)
hateshado :hmpf: (Y)

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:25 pm

It's all about incremental changes. For starters, don't change the drop rate. Keep it as it is, but change medium map to be like low map where it can be solo'd. Essentially there should be 2 categories of maps.

Low and medium: Can be solo'd. Does not drop legends. Even the rings it drops are not valuable (no one loots them anymore). Drops sards which new players need, so it makes sense that they should be able to solo these maps.
High, Chaos, Insane: Recommended to be done in a party. Drops legends, which veteran players need.

Currently the medium map is in the second category, which is clearly out of place.

I suggest the reworked medium map to follow the same model as the low map. A couple iron golems, etins, minos, and one mini boss (Succubus). I chose succubus because the hitbox will make it fairly easy for a wizard to solo, compared to something like a fatal skeleton. Also, red dragon 8-)

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:43 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:It's all about incremental changes. For starters, don't change the drop rate. Keep it as it is, but change medium map to be like low map where it can be solo'd. Essentially there should be 2 categories of maps.

Low and medium: Can be solo'd. Does not drop legends. Even the rings it drops are not valuable (no one loots them anymore). Drops sards which new players need, so it makes sense that they should be able to solo these maps.
High, Chaos, Insane: Recommended to be done in a party. Drops legends, which veteran players need.

Currently the medium map is in the second category, which is clearly out of place.

I suggest the reworked medium map to follow the same model as the low map. A couple stone golems, etins, minos, and one mini boss (Succubus). I chose succubus because the hitbox will make it fairly easy for a wizard to solo, compared to something like a fatal skeleton. Also, red dragon 8-)

AT LAST finally........

one strong point its thats seems that veterans and also ADMINS, dont put atention to the medium map difficulty, i saw lately that our croosing class people and new blood got a lot of difficultys to make a medium map, i dont stand why the difficulty of that map its so high, its virtualy imposible for a Croosing class party with low tier items try to make one, i know the hard that its for those try to make one of those med maps to get a reward of 3 sards... 3 leafs... and 5 millons... its patetic, also if the difficulty of medium map reduce a bit, could be a good sourse of sards more fun and better than make 50 70 GM mining or 50 70 GM butchers and macro everyday to make sards more easy, i think that we can give to new people and veterans that return a new way to get things without make macros or those things.

about the ratios i think that would be fine if we reduce the difficulty of the medium map a bit, since medium map dont drop legends or high grade rare items, why dont put it a bit easy?

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:49 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:It's all about incremental changes. For starters, don't change the drop rate. Keep it as it is, but change medium map to be like low map where it can be solo'd. Essentially there should be 2 categories of maps.

I suggest the reworked medium map to follow the same model as the low map. A couple iron golems, etins, minos, and one mini boss (Succubus). I chose succubus because the hitbox will make it fairly easy for a wizard to solo, compared to something like a fatal skeleton. Also, red dragon 8-)

Finally a constructive idea (Y)

I agree 100%! :go:

Return to “Suggestions”