Symbol Rework

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Metalarg

Re: Symbol Rework

Postby Metalarg » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:08 pm

xD those rates that SS put are a bit over rated in my opinion, g16 in some cases :X

about paladin, try to hit a target with smart or agility candle on and the ratios of miss are pretty stupids... 3/10 hits landed....

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:33 pm

These are just some of thoughts, I did give more buffs to damage dealer so left a bit buff to defensive symbol, in fact HP rare not really a factor compare to the dps symbol rares, but AC basically out rank all rares in same grade so should be reasonable.
Reason to nerf resist is they were under rated, plus luck&counter hotfix, people might dual priest more often. And G12 is somehow way more beefy than G4 eva isnt it.

PS I think Warmaster could go for 24%accuracy and 12%critical and Vigilance could go for 40AP 24%accuracy.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

proeel

Postby proeel » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:49 pm

I think another reason for so little warriors choose paladin is that double handed weapons are so op. There is no reason to dual priest if they ain't using a shield. The resist all can't really cover the lost from shield.
Happy Gaming xD

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:09 pm

If you tend to dual priest or wiz, you are mostly play support rule, Dual weapon warrior belongs to swash and warmaster.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:30 pm

i would rather u did not take accurate away from symbol, instead u should make it higher

and AP of desperado's symbol should go higher too :o
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:16 pm

what about a new system symbol, i mean, all of us chose our symbol just for a few rare effect, so we can been here talking for an eternity about what rare add what rare left, what increase what reduce.

what about if a symbols comes with an unique atrivute?, here one example with priest and thief :

Priest Templar: give 20 % more range to Buff SFD
Priest Avenger: give 10% more damage to all damages magic of priest except for life drain
Priest Saint : give 20 % more range Holly Cure
Priest Fallen : give 10 % more range Life Drain

Thief Corsair: give 5% more HP
Thief Vigilate: give 10% more damage to iceblast and shark missile
Thief Nighthawk: give 5%-10% more damage to extremme
Thief Toreador: reduce damage to Magic attacks by 5%- 10%
Thief Revenant: Able to switch damage skills and priest spell without cooldown

all those are example, i mean, could be awesome chose our classes for something else more interesting than only a few rares grade xD, chose a class oriented to defense or damage or support could make a big a chance and something a bit more interesting by the time to chose the dual class that we are going to play :D

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:20 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:These are just some of thoughts, I did give more buffs to damage dealer so left a bit buff to defensive symbol, in fact HP rare not really a factor compare to the dps symbol rares, but AC basically out rank all rares in same grade so should be reasonable.
Reason to nerf resist is they were under rated, plus luck&counter hotfix, people might dual priest more often. And G12 is somehow way more beefy than G4 eva isnt it.

PS I think Warmaster could go for 24%accuracy and 12%critical and Vigilance could go for 40AP 24%accuracy.

btw what do you mean about luck and counter hotfix?

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:38 pm

They are working on the luck&counter nerf so only dual priest can able to use priest spell as a non-priest class.

Im on the same route let the symbol brings more spell/skill changes, I told GM team before LG rework this shouldnt come from LG set bonus, which is not realistic and a good way to difference duals. I hope we can really make it through symbol reworks.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

GMbluefire
Site Admin

Postby GMbluefire » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:36 pm

Well news got out somehow... We are planning on making it such that you need to dual into priest to use luck/counter spell. Dual class change quest will accompany it. We are still working on it so don't expect it any time soon.

Return to “Suggestions”