Snow War rework

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
proeel

Snow War rework

Postby proeel » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:15 am

I want to propose a snow war rework

My idea:
I want the game to have an additional layer to it. Not just lv.150 fighting each other but I want to see lower rank fun as well.

If this is viable, this will probably take weeks for coding etc (like the castle war rework) but i really think this feature will be attractive to all players (current, potential, old)

Currently, there are 7 snow wars on schedule, i believe no one ever join those... So it will be great if this rework can be implement on 14:00 and 2:00 with some adjustment on the schedule (2 wars per week is perfect in my opinion, remove some snow wars..since no one joins)

The idea is the same as the castle war, defending door and stones, stones are not heal-able, attacking other nations stones. The winning nation get the chance to challenge secret area.

Monsters in secret area like the ones on tower... or something similar. Make it as a challenge but not a farm. Monsters are strong enough that require certain number of players to attend to complete the challenge.

Something that I am on fence are...

1. should the level be limited from 11 to 60 or 11 to 99
2. Since its a challenge with time limit, what the reward should be? High maps?

Having this implemented, can help with the following...
- Future events on low-rank PVP, since in the past, low-rank PVP is often lack of players
- Use of Dungeon arena
- For players that only looking for casual fun, they dont have to spend months to max out their characters, they can be top of their rank within a short period of time, plus I think this should be fun/interesting for current players (hopefully lol)

I used to play both lower and high rank in another server, they are completely different and fun in different ways :P
I wish this is something that I can see here. (I know there are many TO-DOs on GMSP's list, but I think this will sure be a great addition to this server!)
Happy Gaming xD

SimpleStupid

Re: Snow War rework

Postby SimpleStupid » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:46 am

ty
tldr
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Metalarg

Re: Snow War rework

Postby Metalarg » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:13 am

(Y) totally agree with proeel

Return to “Suggestions”