raise cyc skin and db skin drop rate

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
defense89

raise cyc skin and db skin drop rate

Postby defense89 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:11 pm

i was hunting for fun some cyc skin for a char and i said to myself need 20 lets say i hunt 1 each day
so 20 days and its done.... i tried hunt 1-2 hour each day and 3 session got only 1 in 4 days... then another 1 in 3 days after this one
im telling myself 2 in 7 days its more like 10 times 7 days for 20.. makes 70 days of hunting
id say raise the drops for new people coming on this server and who wants their symbol, wich will make them egual to all d4 already on this server.
changes have been made so d1-d4 could be easier i guess making symbol should be easier as well for newcomers.
id say 1 an hour is a nice drop rate.
what you think guys?

Karvinen

Re: raise cyc skin and db skin drop rate

Postby Karvinen » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:14 pm

how many cycs are you killing in each 1-2 hour session though, i seem to get them very frequently indirectly hunting them through medium maps and DB skins haven't been a problem at all got over 25 in 3 days just from maps

defense89

Postby defense89 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:36 am

lol then i need 5 :p
but honestly i think we killed like 30-40 each session
btw you hunt them with full rare d4 200 tt
ppl coming there got lv 110 and kill one cyc each 5 min
lets say a while teeam llv there (7) and they all need cyc skin
the little team will need 140 cyc skin to continue with all their symbols :(
id say now is 2% drops (not sure) wich means 100 cyc might get 1 to 2 skins

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:42 am

the only thing that i can say here, its my experience when we try to get those, when we was CC, with ampz and wardys, we get 3 so far in 4 days, and then we decided to buy those xD

with CYC..... OMG.... X mas events... i may kill more than 100..... for sure..... and sadly have to say that I NEVER SAW ONE DROP...

the 5 of 6 starcrest that we got on our chars, (MetalARG, Wardys, Ampz) was crafted at old school, collecting the bones, the book of enrich, making the quest to get the SC, getting the mushrroms, getting the sand of star, getting the mana metals, getting the klatus, geting the gazers xD so imagine the amount of hours that we spend on that, and we do it with our characters, not with a char 200 tt g20 MV or g20 distance g20 force :P, but about the DARK BEARS, and CYC skins, its a CANCER... we got patience to get all those shits, but we surrender about get CYC or DARK BEAR, its a really pain.

GunsUnleashed

Postby GunsUnleashed » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:10 am

A better drop rates might help those beginners.
Or just decrease the number of require of dark bear&cyc to like 10 instead of 20, then increase the number of other symbol quest materials required.
Most of ppl spend way more time in VD then dark bear or cyc anyways, so it''d be still fair to increase the number of klattu, gazer, or mana metal.

defense89

Postby defense89 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:27 am

in fact this post was to accomodate newcomers like new parties lvling together to lv 110 making their dual symbol togheter
so lets say a tank a wizard a priest and archer or thief need all cyc skin its 80-100 skins for the party... dropping like 1 each 4 hours ...
its just insane camping and vd items drop rates are ok i think but cyc should be same then vd.

GunsUnleashed

Postby GunsUnleashed » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:32 am

hell ya, I support this for those new users.

Miss Q

Postby Miss Q » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:20 pm

I remember while I was dual I, it took me quite long to collect the 20 dark bear skins. Look at my past experience:

* It was difficult for a CC or Dual I to hunt dark bear alone without a tank (even I am a thief), so I hunt with other players and we shared the skins. If lucky we can get 2 skins for 2 hours hunting which means one person each skin. Some days I just couldn't hunt if I can't find a party. Remember that newbies normally don't have good rares or a tank char for hunting.

* due to the hopeless low drop rate, I had to look at other ways to get skins at the same time. I tried to buy them from other players. However, they were 25-30 million each on the market which is not an affordable price for me at all. I was not Merchant at that moment, my daily income was less than 10 million crits. so...it's 3 days income for one skin and 60 days income for twenty skins... = =!@#$%^&*()_+

* well, so I asked help from friends in game. Luckily I met some very helpful friends in game, and I finally got all those 20 skins(\^0^/). However, what's about other new players that aren't as lucky as me?

In summary, I just want to say it is really hard for a new player to collect those skins alone ( I heard the drop rate of cyc skins is even lower than dark bear skins, not sure whether it is true tho), so I support to raise the drop rate to a reasonable level.
.:: Nation: Yllse
.:: Character name: MissQ
.:: Class: Priest

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:40 pm

GM's philosophy is to make DR a lifestyle, not a game. I have free skins if anyone needs

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:03 am

ArabianArrow wrote:GM's philosophy is to make DR a lifestyle, not a game. I have free skins if anyone needs

And your philosophy is that everything is doable within a day, despite not knowing anything regarding game dev, nor the GMs personal lives.

Return to “Suggestions”