Dual fame? What good is it after Dual 4??

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Cell

Dual fame? What good is it after Dual 4??

Postby Cell » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:23 pm

Whats the purpose of having dual fame apart from it gathering dust after every war and maze once you've hit Dual 4?

I know make a dual fame vendor that allows you to trade in say 200 Dual fame for a D1 random item , random grade! 400 for D2 and 600 for D3? ^o^

bminickw

Re: Dual fame? What good is it after Dual 4??

Postby bminickw » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:43 pm

Cell wrote:Whats the purpose of having dual fame apart from it gathering dust after every war and maze once you've hit Dual 4?

I know make a dual fame vendor that allows you to trade in say 200 Dual fame for a D1 random item , random grade! 400 for D2 and 600 for D3? ^o^

As long as these items are NOT tradeable. I wouldn't want people to bring 20 characters to get dual fame, then buy a bunch of legends and trade to their main (Y) This would be a great addition for the players that have higher ping, with a lot lower chance of looting the legends.

I also thought this would be a cool idea for a Fame Vendor also, adding crafting materials to make items, such as candles, potions, rares, etc. Of course the items bought would need to be NOT tradeable to prevent abuse.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:01 pm

Yea they have to make use of DF, and fame also.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

proeel

Postby proeel » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:07 pm

i have suggested something in the past already but somehow it got ignore as some people went off the topic

- daily exchange fame or df for sard, leaf or whatever or even experience

it actually will motivate player to log daily

but nothing crazy of course
Happy Gaming xD

proeel

Postby proeel » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:34 pm

bminickw wrote:
Cell wrote:Whats the purpose of having dual fame apart from it gathering dust after every war and maze once you've hit Dual 4?

As long as these items are NOT tradeable. I wouldn't want people to bring 20 characters to get dual fame, then buy a bunch of legends and trade to their main (Y) This would be a great addition for the players that have higher ping, with a lot lower chance of looting the legends.

I also thought this would be a cool idea for a Fame Vendor also, adding crafting materials to make items, such as candles, potions, rares, etc. Of course the items bought would need to be NOT tradeable to prevent abuse.

i like as long as there is some kind of lv requirement should be fine
its like doing daily quest
but i think lg items are too much
Happy Gaming xD

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:58 pm

LGs are fine, long as they are soul bound like klei said. And ofc random grade.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:30 pm

i am tottaly agree with this, could something usefull to make with fame and dual fame :)

GMbluefire
Site Admin

Postby GMbluefire » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:20 pm

We are already exploring this idea. Unfortunately, we need to finish the current iteration of changes before starting on new ones.

Return to “Suggestions”