DR Changes

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Thomas

Re: DR Changes

Postby Thomas » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:25 pm

No game no life :D

pepex

Re: DR Changes

Postby pepex » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:46 pm

been out for a looong while so i dont know if anything i will writte about has been adressed but here are a few sugestions.

first big problem is lack of variety, warrior is the only class that can flex a bit, the rest of the classes dont have much in the way of variety, they aim towards the same atribute distribution, they use the same weapons and for the most part the same skills/spells and rares.

something as simple as making spells/ skill scale not only with tactics but olso with atributes will open a lots of new builds, for instance ice arrow geting extra base damage based on int wich will then be multiplied by tactics.

or more complex spells/skills like some self cast priest shield with

% damage taken from attacks reduced by wis * "x"
% damage taken from spells reduced by ps * "x"
% increaced attack damage by str * "x"

second big problem is the leveling process, content is for the most part designed for the end tiers (d1+) but geting there is a whole diferent story. from lv 1 to d1 your char is in a limbo with no one to train with and little in the way of events. i know many will point out that it dosent take that long to get to d1 but try to put yourself on the shoes of a newcomer that is not on pills, that is not wearing an attack mantelet or good items to speed up the leveling or resorting to bots for party. and god have mercy of his soul if he picks warrior or priest becouse those are a PITA to level up alone.

all in all i am not a big fan of skiping content but if lower teirs cant be made fun, specialy considering they are the first impression players get then the game is better off starting from CC.

finaly yet not the least there re those little things that leave players with a bitter taste like for instance the cash shop, as much as people can hate freeloaders they are an important part of a game becouse they are the ones who fill the server. so it would be wise to avoid going to heavy in the pay for advantage mentality, many games are the living proof they can suceed by selling cosmetic, quality of life improvments and small boost.

take repair hammer vs shop repair, repair hammer cost no crit and repairs full durability, shop in the other hand has high cost and reduce max durability.

it would realy be such a business killer to drop shop price by 10-15% aswell as make it not loose max durability?

Return to “Suggestions”