Events

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
GMGeek

Events

Postby GMGeek » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:44 pm

Hello guys,

I was planning on making some new events, but I'd like to hear from you: What kind of events do you want? Also, what kind of rewards would be cool ?
I was thinking about some Team PvP Event or something related to Guild Challenges, idk. Can you help me with a brainstorm ? (Y)
- If I replyed to your ticket, I will work on it until It is done. But keep in mind I can't solve most of them. In that case, I gotta request admins to work on it.

SimpleStupid

Re: Events

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:44 am

Dont think we have enough players for guild challenges(or do we?), a 5v5 or 3v3 tournament would be cool.
Reward hmmmm I guess the special effect mantle or jewelry are the most attractive ones? Or maybe an unique title?
Is it considered as a pre-holiday event? Or you just make it as Christmas event...
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

bob

Postby bob » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:27 pm

Cause zyp all got bored >,<
DeathMaster Dual 4 Priest
TotalPwnage Dual 4 thief
TerrorSquad dual 2 mage

A good ARG is a dead ONE.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:51 pm

3v3 tournament pls
Discuss about rules, candles should be allowed, curses maybe.
Disabled should be -stone and blind, other curses ok i suppose.

proeel

Postby proeel » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:38 pm

just some opinions from a previous co-host event in a chinese server...

- 5v5 is best, but considering the population right now, 3v3 or 4v4 may give you enough teams

- Classes shouldnt be repeated in each team

- Curse should be allowed (Rares (length of protection spell) is also a competition)
Exception: However, I think curses need to banned from the tournament only when the players left on the team is not able to buff himself because I can simply focus priest and wizard and run around with G20 speed until the buff on other guys run out and stun and win!

- Candles should NOT be allowed (There is a reason behind maximum effect of each type of effect, Candles are basically breaking it) Another reason candle should be banned is that choice of rares are also strategical

- needs to have a time limit, with a team size that small, you will probably not have enough attack power at the end to take down priest, so most likely you will see two priests poking each other for 20 mins. You will need some systems to determine wins, it is just difficult with small size teams.

-Reward: something fancy but not over-powering, since the population is low, not a good idea to pull the gap between old & new players bigger, so I will suggest something that is unique (for example, like the bear ride that only have few pieces in the server) maybe offer the winner a different look of mantle?
Happy Gaming xD

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:47 pm

Blind should be definitely disabled. I see no reason to disable stone while stun is allowed.
Yes candle is broken. However, the stroke and agi should be allowed in my opinion.

The game is pretty much finished when someone died, but Ed got a good point when two priests left on the field bitching each other...could purge all buffs from them and fight unbuffed? Lol sounds weird but it works out the best.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

jesse

Postby jesse » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:27 pm

Rearwards suggestion: bear mount sounds great, also I suggest like the previous event: choices of G2 effect, or Red+4 effect, on Durfnir Ring/Soul Stong Ring/Dragon Slayer Ring only. This Will not over power any current in game item, and will bring unique items for the winners.

Miss Q

Postby Miss Q » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:20 am

Has our GMGeek make up his mind yet? :mrgreen:

Im waiting for that Event notice. :lol:
.:: Nation: Yllse
.:: Character name: MissQ
.:: Class: Priest

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:44 pm

Dear Kador is busy dating Orcs ~_~
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:57 am

We will announce Christmas Events today ;)

Return to “Suggestions”