castle war rewards

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Enigma

castle war rewards

Postby Enigma » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:00 am

was talking to people about the rewards and what they got it seemed like alot of people feel as if the rewards make it not worth going to today we had got vys to last stone and lost the most reward we got were 6/3 fame/ df and when i won before it was like 10/5 i dont think fame is the bigger factor but i think that with more df more people would be encouraged to go.

secondly there needs to be some type of respawn delay for the defense side we couldnt kill the last stone cause the second someone was dead they were back giving the attack team 0 time to focus stone and only constant killing which is why we lost they literally had like 20 people one after another auto /revival and 2 steps away from the stone while we have to run all the way from our spawn...
hateshado :hmpf: (Y)

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Re: castle war rewards

Postby GMSignPainter » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:33 pm

Enigma wrote:was talking to people about the rewards and what they got it seemed like alot of people feel as if the rewards make it not worth going to today we had got vys to last stone and lost the most reward we got were 6/3 fame/ df and when i won before it was like 10/5 i dont think fame is the bigger factor but i think that with more df more people would be encouraged to go.

secondly there needs to be some type of respawn delay for the defense side we couldnt kill the last stone cause the second someone was dead they were back giving the attack team 0 time to focus stone and only constant killing which is why we lost they literally had like 20 people one after another auto /revival and 2 steps away from the stone while we have to run all the way from our spawn...

I guess we could add a slight respawn delay for defense team.
As for the rewards, you are supposed to be able to get up to like 15 DF and 20 fame. Perhaps the "hidden" points you get for killing players, stones, etc... do not get high enough.
Anyway, there are for sure still many things that could use slight tweaks, so keep on giving us feedbacks :)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:31 pm

Let the /revival command only be used when you turn into a ghost. Not immediately.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

GMGeek

Postby GMGeek » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:39 pm

bminickw wrote:Let the /revival command only be used when you turn into a ghost. Not immediately.

i believe it was like that in the beginning, but sometimes you bug (like when you die but ur char is still "alive") so people couldnt /revival anymore
- If I replyed to your ticket, I will work on it until It is done. But keep in mind I can't solve most of them. In that case, I gotta request admins to work on it.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:34 pm

GMGeek wrote:
bminickw wrote:Let the /revival command only be used when you turn into a ghost. Not immediately.

i believe it was like that in the beginning, but sometimes you bug (like when you die but ur char is still "alive") so people couldnt /revival anymore

Even when you die, but your char is still alive. You still turn into a ghost.

/Revival should only be used when your turn into a ghost.

Enigma

Postby Enigma » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:35 pm

is there a way to have pwp set up like local war to see how far we are in earning rewards and i agree even if it waits till ghosted would be nice
hateshado :hmpf: (Y)

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:01 am

Enigma wrote:is there a way to have pwp set up like local war to see how far we are in earning rewards and i agree even if it waits till ghosted would be nice

I could. I kinda wanted to keep it hidden at first to prevent players from knowing how it works, to prevent farming XD. But well, people always find a way hehe.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:03 am

I have not fought alot at CW but it seems to me it is easy to camp attacker spawn area - there is only 1narrow exit?
Ive seen before that the attackers become defenders and have serious problems getting out of the spawn area.

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:04 am

Thomas wrote:I have not fought alot at CW but it seems to me it is easy to camp attacker spawn area - there is only 1narrow exit?
Ive seen before that the attackers become defenders and have serious problems getting out of the spawn area.

There are three attack points (4 in Island Warfield) and the officer of an unit can change the attack point of his unit any time during the war.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:44 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:
Thomas wrote:I have not fought alot at CW but it seems to me it is easy to camp attacker spawn area - there is only 1narrow exit?

There are three attack points (4 in Island Warfield) and the officer of an unit can change the attack point of his unit any time during the war.

On a serious note. Nobody listens to that. :roll:

Return to “Suggestions”