One easy way to save Zypern

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Jamson

One easy way to save Zypern

Postby Jamson » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:17 am

Zypern is too weak to survive alone. Currently, Zypern is making alliance with Vyseus. However, it is highly inconvenient and impracticable for Zypern players to team Vy before joining any fight. This may be one of the reasons why high lv players seldom join the wars (don't want to kill friends or be killed accidently).
It is suggested to have a national party team option fo include also a selected nation of your choice in addition to your own in the Gameplay menu.
Think it would encourage more Zypern players to return and play actively.

Toni

Re: One easy way to save Zypern

Postby Toni » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:19 pm

I've suggested long ago /party "Nation Name"
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Its a good idea, but who is really going to come back for just easier partying? :/ I wish it were as simple as this

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Ipwn_ wrote:Its a good idea, but who is really going to come back for just easier partying? :/ I wish it were as simple as this

Sad but true.
There was not any fun to play for most D4 players.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:43 pm

I'm really not sure how well this would work, but maybe give an incentive to create more characters on the same username by giving some sort of benefit for having a high number of total levels/total dual levels on one username (right now the max would be d16+lv 600) The prize or whatever you want to call it would have to be pretty significant, but make it hard to get. Like once your total levels reaches 200, you get some pretty powerful item or maybe a free enchant hammer (all items untradeable of course). If you max out your username, give you some crazy powerful item because thats a shit ton of work. (Maybe give a way to transfer the items inbetween characters on the same username though)

Its also not an easy thing to do, since you can't log onto more than one char from the same username at once.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:28 pm

The root problem here is the lack of tech support.
They should have done D5 and new spells/skills for D4+ players like a year ago, maybe they think high-end players do not donate like new players, and focus the business on new comers.
It's not a bad choice tho cuz it may catches more potential players who think this server still playable since there are not many active high end players around, ganking while lving and jobbing. But they will quit eventually.

The only option to revive is having professional tech support plus some advantages for D3- players who can catch up fast to enjoy the pk with old players. It will satisfy all players. Just like other long life games.

Don't know if they have financial problem ;s but seems so :/
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Toni

Postby Toni » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:40 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:Don't know if they have financial problem ;s but seems so :/

Well, judging from how the Server runs now for me, it feels like they are hosting it in some cellar.
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Toni wrote:Well, judging from how the Server runs now for me, it feels like they are hosting it in some cellar.

Really? I live a few hours away from the server and it runs fine for me (Y) I do see ping spiking (for no reason) occasionally though.

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:48 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:The root problem here is the lack of tech support.
They should have done D5 and new spells/skills for D4+ players like a year ago, maybe they think high-end players do not donate like new players, and focus the business on new comers.
It's not a bad choice tho cuz it may catches more potential players who think this server still playable since there are not many active high end players around, ganking while lving and jobbing. But they will quit eventually.

In order to catch more potential players, you should probably advertise to get the word out :greet:

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:00 pm

I just point out what's the problem and how to cover it in my way. Hidden the truth in another hand gives you no credit and respect from me or maybe they don't care :$
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Return to “Suggestions”