One easy way to save Zypern

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Jamson

Re: One easy way to save Zypern

Postby Jamson » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:12 am

No offence to other speakers, I am just sharing the experience of being a Zypern D1/D2 nowadays. If you happen to play wars, you will know it is very difficult or not impossible to team players of other nations when all of them are having deadly fight with Yllse. I think higher lv ppls should have a similar problem unless they have already their teams.
More importantly, having a national team option would not have any adverse effect or change to the ecology of the game.

Jamson

Postby Jamson » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:23 am

No offence to other readers. I am just sharing my experience as a D1/D2 solo Zypern. If you happen to play a Zypern character in the wars, you will know that it is very difficult if not possible to team players of other nations when they are having a deadly fight with Yllse. I think higher lv Zypern players should have a similar problem unless they have already their own team.
More importantly, having an national party option with other nations should not have any adverse effort or change the ecology of the game.

Gaz

Postby Gaz » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:27 pm

Ok I haven't read this post at all.

If you wanna increase population of nation + server.

The server needs an entire overhaul , some of the features on this server are fantastic , jobs , war , quests , etc.

I said before the server needs to evolve just like WoW has done over the years.

Fame should be easier to get for lower levels to make it easier to dual 1.

New monsters should be made (i saw the pumpkin at Halloween)
New maps
New items
New rares
New bosses
New dungeons

Ok bare with me on this one as it might be described a bit shit.
And for arguements sake im gonna use Blue , Red and Yellow Team

In castle war the yellow team has the choice to help either the red or blue team.

Instead of local war always have a castle war.

How ever, Make the current yellow team become the red team and make the current red team become the new yellow team allowing players to choose if they want to help red or blue

Yes this goes against the 'lore' but this game has not been true to that anyway.

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Gaz wrote:Ok I haven't read this post at all.

The server needs an entire overhaul , some of the features on this server are fantastic , jobs , war , quests , etc.

New maps
New items
New rares
New bosses
New dungeons

In castle war the yellow team has the choice to help either the red or blue team.

How ever, Make the current yellow team become the red team and make the current red team become the new yellow team allowing players to choose if they want to help red or blue

Yes this goes against the 'lore' but this game has not been true to that anyway.

I'm all in favor of this, but I doubt they will ever get around to this.. '-_- Kinda sad.

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:22 am

Gaz wrote:Ok I haven't read this post at all.

New maps
New items
New rares
New bosses
New dungeons

:trade:

Return to “Suggestions”