Removing Stun?

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Dragonrajashop

Removing Stun?

Postby Dragonrajashop » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:10 pm

We hardly ever remove gameplay content; discussion on this subject is for another topic.

Then let me start a new topic that will be 'On Topic'.

Defood was removed.
Complete Sanctuary was changed.
Lightning Shock was changed.

And various other "gameplay content" was changed/removed.

So now, as a GM, you should take responsibility and tell us WHY stun won't be changed. How does it better gameplay??? How doesn't it better gameplay??? It ruins gameplay in my opinion.
Symtex

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Re: Removing Stun?

Postby GMSpherix » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:14 pm

I never said that we don't change gameplay content, so your arguments there are perhaps facts, but unrelated to the fact that I mentioned that stun will not be removed. Change is always possible, removal rarely happens. So, based on previous experience, I find it very unlikely that we will remove it; and that's the reason.
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:54 pm

What a waste of my time.... :hmpf: I give up on trying with these stupid GMs. Especially ones that have little experience in-game to make a decision like this.
Symtex

kador

Postby kador » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:13 pm

I would love to play DragonRaja the way it was supposed to be... Except about the hackers :mrgreen:
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Dragonrajashop wrote:What a waste of my time.... :hmpf: I give up on trying with these stupid GMs. Especially ones that have little experience in-game to make a decision like this.

(Y)
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

sillon

Postby sillon » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:34 pm

if you remove stun Eleval will need to change class, coz you will turn him on the most useless shit around.

LegendPro

Postby LegendPro » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:58 pm

pls.. dun cry for getting stun. u have no sfd or curse pot ? go make.. wizards best skill in the world for wasting all your time.. in that 3 second u been really raped hard..
go make pls. dun be lazy ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Eleval

Postby Eleval » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:58 pm

sillon wrote:if you remove stun Eleval will need to change class, coz you will turn him on the most useless shit around.

I completly don't give a shit about stun lol, I can perfectly play without it.
However your boyfriend fatr0s will cry ;s
Same regarding alan and any Yllse wizard.
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

areyoukidding

Postby areyoukidding » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:25 am

You forgot drop ac which cancels priest complete santuary, but now has no effect on wizard protection spells.Used to be able peirce PFM now cannot Lowered the time sfd last while not lowering how long twinkle star or dragon scale last.

KADOR sorry but Ive seen you complain about pepsi 1000's of times, how you going to say now stun is ok...

I mean the server is been all about balancing of the classes? How is a thief warrior or archer anywhere close to being balanced to a wizard? All wizards have stun. Some choose not to use or to use is their option as long as it remains. IN pk events you say NO STUN cause is unfair but outside that 1 hour for the rest of the 8000+ hours of the year suddenly say its "fair" and wont be messed with.

You can spend all day making anti stun potions and use them up in one war. so thats definetly not fair. Maybe if you were to add anti stun potions to monster drops like speed recovery potions would be a little better. But otherwise theif warrior or archer will never be equal to wizard cause of 1 spell.

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:01 am

stun is still acceptabe,but maybe we should make blind affects ur accuracy instead of make your screen turn dark,it is really annoying :hmpf:
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

Return to “Suggestions”