Make Life Drain depend on Orison and Nature Vigor

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Eleval

Make Life Drain depend on Orison and Nature Vigor

Postby Eleval » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:14 pm

As title says, so priests have to train their Tactic like all other classes and have to switch to attack rares if they want to PK instead of being constantly on AC/Eva/Smart.
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

Toni

Re: Make Life Drain depend on Orison and Nature Vigor

Postby Toni » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:20 pm

It's the most overpowered class that requires the least work when it comes to leveling aspects. In rare aspects they have to work on many Rares, which is not an easy thing. CA/Strike is also a Set that makes priest untouchable, plus all their spells that decrease wizards damage to a very low point. I know playing a Priest might be boring, cause they have nothing left rather than LD and smash the F1 button. But it's really unfair towards other classes.
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

kit8989

Postby kit8989 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Eleval wrote:As title says, so priests have to train their Tactic like all other classes and have to switch to attack rares if they want to PK instead of being constantly on AC/Eva/Smart.

I think that life drain depend on orison is okay..
but make nature vigor rares affect the ld, i think it is a bit none sense, because priest hv some spell like d3 spell
that depend on nature vigor rares

so i don't think ld should depend on nature vigor rares

also, it is quite a big change of the original setting
~~God Bless You All~~

DragonRaja-Kingdom~
DragonRaja-Kingdom~God of Arena
GamEKinG (dual Class 4 wizard)
Screw (first dual class 4 in yllse)
FunGandTinG (dual class 2 warrior)

kit8989

Postby kit8989 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Toni wrote:It's the most overpowered class that requires the least work when it comes to leveling aspects. In rare aspects they have to work on many Rares, which is not an easy thing. CA/Strike is also a Set that makes priest untouchable, plus all their spells that decrease wizards damage to a very low point. I know playing a Priest might be boring, cause they have nothing left rather than LD and smash the F1 button. But it's really unfair towards other classes.

I understand ur feeling, coz I play wiz over 95% time in this game
and I really bother by the life drain

but if we change this setting now, it maybe quite unfair to the priest those are full level now
coz how can they train their orison now if they are 150 lv, most of the monster no exp for them

i hv a idea, maybe we can make ld + 2 hits can kill a wiz insead of ld + 1 hit

this maybe a bit off topic: I think we should reduce the magic resist of those monster such as Succubus.
because it is so hard for wiz and priest to leveling their tt..
for theif and archer, it is so easy to make a char full tt, while for wiz it is very hard
and for orison, it is nearly impossible to make full tt
~~God Bless You All~~

DragonRaja-Kingdom~
DragonRaja-Kingdom~God of Arena
GamEKinG (dual Class 4 wizard)
Screw (first dual class 4 in yllse)
FunGandTinG (dual class 2 warrior)

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:20 am

This change can't happen now unless you wipe the server.
Just like any other class, they would have to level up their orison at certain places to be fast. Many priest are level 150 and would have no place to level.

I think this is unfair. Other options are available to nerf priest , And this buffs ALL other classes besides priest indirectly. (Especially mages)

Life drain isn't that powerful if you really compare it like this......
Level 150 Dual 4 Warrior VS Level 150 Dual 4 Priest (Doesn't drain HP enough for 1 hit)
Level 150 Dual 4 Thief VS Level 150 Dual 4 Priest (Doesn't drain HP enough for 1 hit)
Level 150 Dual 4 Archer VS Level 150 Dual 4 Priest (Doesn't drain HP enough for 1 hit)
Level 150 Dual 4 Mage VS Level 150 Dual 4 Priest (Drains HP enough for 1 hit barely)

Side Note: This suggestion would have been fine at the beginning of the server.
Symtex

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:42 am

i would like to say in this game , obviously there should class against other class effectively.

basically wizard have all buff when fighting, is a dedication pking-class (can solo without asking buff) , and some useful curse spell, so they can against warrior/thief/archer by above ability. as a result u know as well, its simple to pawned them like piece of cake.

and when it comes, priest was the one who can against wizard, by LD/Lethy/Counter Power of Pray blabla i dunno, still wizard can run away with haste anything if dint get pepsi, of course game are about team work not like 20 wiz vs 20 priest, each class have to support each other no?

so in conclusion, i vote no, or its maybe too late to change anything about priest, i prefer remain the same even i dun usually play priest and i get rape alot by royalhaze + insane whirling. all i agree was, each class have own roll ingame, a balance archer thief wiz priest warrior can work effectively, as i saw torment/kayan/hohamsup/symtex and xjaix breaking yllse stone while 15 defender on there easily. yes no doubt, its fun to see different class to pk with.

muking

Postby muking » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:53 am

Dragonrajashop wrote:This change can't happen now unless you wipe the server.
Just like any other class, they would have to level up their orison at certain places to be fast. Many priest are level 150 and would have no place to level.

I think this is unfair. Other options are available to nerf priest , And this buffs ALL other classes besides priest indirectly. (Especially mages)

Life drain isn't that powerful if you really compare it like this......
Level 150 Dual 4 Warrior VS Level 150 Dual 4 Priest (Doesn't drain HP enough for 1 hit)
Level 150 Dual 4 Thief VS Level 150 Dual 4 Priest (Doesn't drain HP enough for 1 hit)
Level 150 Dual 4 Archer VS Level 150 Dual 4 Priest (Doesn't drain HP enough for 1 hit)
Level 150 Dual 4 Mage VS Level 150 Dual 4 Priest (Drains HP enough for 1 hit barely)

Side Note: This suggestion would have been fine at the beginning of the server.

+1 Brandon
Personally, I think Orison affect LD value is logical, but you may need to do other change for example add one or two more magic for priest to level their orison and reduce the magic resist of some monster such as barlog.
Also, you should change it at the beginning, not now-.- It is very unfair for you to change the setting now!
BTW, Same level and dual class priest vs other class, only wizard will left 1 HP, so LD not really overpowerful during most of the case!
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

muking

Postby muking » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:09 am

Marryland wrote:i would like to say in this game , obviously there should class against other class effectively.

basically wizard have all buff when fighting, is a dedication pking-class (can solo without asking buff) , and some useful curse spell, so they can against warrior/thief/archer by above ability. as a result u know as well, its simple to pawned them like piece of cake.

and when it comes, priest was the one who can against wizard, by LD/Lethy/Counter Power of Pray blabla i dunno, still wizard can run away with haste anything if dint get pepsi, of course game are about team work not like 20 wiz vs 20 priest, each class have to support each other no?

so in conclusion, i vote no, or its maybe too late to change anything about priest, i prefer remain the same even i dun usually play priest and i get rape alot by royalhaze + insane whirling. all i agree was, each class have own roll ingame, a balance archer thief wiz priest warrior can work effectively, as i saw torment/kayan/hohamsup/symtex and xjaix breaking yllse stone while 15 defender on there easily. yes no doubt, its fun to see different class to pk with.

+1 Kael (Y)
At mass pk, the roll of priest is ress and buff ppl also LD, if the priest die too easy (don't forget priest is the first target for ppl to kill, Sometime , I need to face 8-15 during BM or War), the pk will be boring and end very soon!I
Different Roll of different Class:
Theif: High Attack, Good for hunting monster and break stone (Local war, Monster war), Walking fast, Can pepsi and poison, have shield
Archer: Highest Attack, Walk fast, good for aim door and break stone, If you got ac drop + stroke, its not so difficult by killing 150 level full AC wizard and priest.
Wizard: lowest HP (Only wizard get,1 hp after lLD by same level priest), walking fast, casting fast, many buff and curse magic, many mass killing magic (BL, FB)
Warrior: Highest HP, good supporting class, easy to kill archer/wizard/thief if you got high TT and CA/strike
Priest: Same HP with archer and thief, can LD and buff and ress, however, Walking slow and Casting time very slow (especially after pepsi), not any good magic for mass killing (D3 magic is suck)

Each class have their own pros and cons, just depend on how to play it :scis:
I admit that priest is easy to stand alive during mass pk, but I think its okay because priest is the most important class because its for ressing other and buff other. So, normally, priest need to face many attackers during mass pk to stand alive. :scis:
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:02 am

Half of yllsean are priests lol ofc they dont want to nerf it.
You can not compare this gdlk spell to others:

It impossible to dodge it in most cases, the only chance is Nazi spell which gives you no physical protection;
Also its a curse, which not effect by white AC, TT, and rares;
Also it deals the highest single spell dmg in game and most fun part of it is the lag issue;
Also this spell is the most easy spell to combine with, LD+EX, LD+FB, LD+Rose/Dbl, and the LOL LD+Pepsi;
Also it makes you almost potless in most case, especially vs low lvs;
Also the distant compare with VT is ridiculous.
Also this spell is belong to PRIEST, the only char you can log on when you have trouble with 1v1 to every class. Warrior/Thief/Archer/Wiz can dare to duel priest with 30% win rate?
Look at the event and BM its easy to see, priest is the necessity, and the more you have, the more you rock =p

@Ting, I really dont understand what are you talking about. Your point is even weaker than the "glass cannon".
What you mean unfair for you to change the setting, you mean the game can not do any balance fix since it release?
Priest is not only have this OP offense spell, but also have really good support spells and turtle set(CA/Smart/Resist or Eva/AC). You have to think in details. Will you log your shit warrior or other shit classes when they become d4 lv 150 instead your priest to pk others for a must-win purpose?

On topic: Orison should affect LD, but this not a good idea to change it right now. This spell needs a nerf not to add requirement.

Yea, Im crying =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Return to “Suggestions”