The Website

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Ipwn_

The Website

Postby Ipwn_ » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:40 am

Alright, I think we'd all agree that the website we currently have is in all honesty, a piece of shit. If you dont believe me, take a look at it.

http://dr-int.com/

The only information about this game you get is the updates that were "recently" added, which in many cases, the "recently" tends to be a week or more ago. The website is our face to the public, and to the public we look, i'd have to say we look like a closed-down game that no one plays.

Any popular gaming website I go to has at least these three things:
1) A description of the basics of the game and some form of easily accesible tuitorial
2) Screen shots from in-game play so people have an idea of what the game looks like
3) Promotional videos for the game to peak interest

When people are looking for a game to play they dont download it and check it out, that wastes to much time (especially with the size of this one). People look at the games website. The website is the game's "first impression" to the public. A shitty first impression means that a person is not going to give this game the 2 hours or so it takes to download.

I think it is necessary, for this server to continue to exist, that we make the website more dynamic. We have a button for "Screenshot of the Week" but it doesn't even work. We have an event calender, which again doesn't work. If we made a Decent website, it would be more beneficial to the entire server than adding D5.

I hope you take the time to look at this.

Pokemon Master

Re: The Website

Postby Pokemon Master » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:33 am

You're totally right my friend. The website we have today gives an impression of a dead game. To make a good website should be a priority, otherwise this server will have only the same few players, until they get tired and leave for good(just like some people already did).

SoulTaker

Postby SoulTaker » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:21 am

Ipwn_ wrote:Alright, I think we'd all agree that the website we currently have is in all honesty, a piece of shit. If you dont believe me, take a look at it.

http://dr-int.com/

The only information about this game you get is the updates that were "recently" added, which in many cases, the "recently" tends to be a week or more ago. The website is our face to the public, and to the public we look, i'd have to say we look like a closed-down game that no one plays.

Any popular gaming website I go to has at least these three things:
1) A description of the basics of the game and some form of easily accesible tuitorial
2) Screen shots from in-game play so people have an idea of what the game looks like
3) Promotional videos for the game to peak interest

When people are looking for a game to play they dont download it and check it out, that wastes to much time (especially with the size of this one). People look at the games website. The website is the game's "first impression" to the public. A shitty first impression means that a person is not going to give this game the 2 hours or so it takes to download.

I think it is necessary, for this server to continue to exist, that we make the website more dynamic. We have a button for "Screenshot of the Week" but it doesn't even work. We have an event calender, which again doesn't work. If we made a Decent website, it would be more beneficial to the entire server than adding D5.

I hope you take the time to look at this.

+1

muking

Postby muking » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:13 am

+100
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:32 pm

A new website with lot of improvement has been being worked on for a couple of weeks now but it might take some more time before it gets added.

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:13 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:A new website with lot of improvement has been being worked on for a couple of weeks now but it might take some more time before it gets added.

hope so :roll:

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:44 am

good to know.

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:00 am

GMSignPainter wrote:A new website with lot of improvement has been being worked on for a couple of weeks now but it might take some more time before it gets added.

Glad to hear this (Y)

csguarezi

Postby csguarezi » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:03 pm

FINALY THEY HEAR US !

Return to “Suggestions”