Dual 5 Balancing

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
ADVERIC=

Re: Dual 5 Balancing

Postby ADVERIC= » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:33 pm

kador wrote:
Ipwn_ wrote:what if he doesn't log on for 3 months? :hmpf:

Can you stay out of this, please? :oops:

hahah! now i understand all!! thx lpwn!! :twisted: :twisted:

muking

Postby muking » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:14 am

Off topic: I agree with that Priests are easy to die, just like any other class also easy die.
I am sure Elmaa and all other full TT and havng like elmaa full rares can kill all the priests when the priest no sfd/lethy.
Not difficult if just posion, pepsi all the time, then run run run with invisible, then ex-ice when the sfd and lethy with candle.
Nearly all players can do it.
BTW, let move back to the topic......
Add luck on d5 may be a funny choice.
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

ADVERIC=

Postby ADVERIC= » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:49 pm

muking wrote:Off topic: I agree with that Priests are easy to die, just like any other class also easy die.
I am sure Elmaa and all other full TT and havng like elmaa full rares can kill all the priests when the priest no sfd/lethy.
Not difficult if just posion, pepsi all the time, then run run run with invisible, then ex-ice when the sfd and lethy with candle.
Nearly all players can do it.
BTW, let move back to the topic......
Add luck on d5 may be a funny choice.

+10 ting

Toni

Postby Toni » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:30 pm

please, 257 ac ok? T_T
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:58 pm

257... stop hack :hmpf:

ADVERIC=

Postby ADVERIC= » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:00 am

bump!

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Tue May 22, 2012 8:06 pm

Well, unless someone has an awesome idea of the dead, D5 will be added without any modification and we will see how it goes before doing anything.

sillon

Postby sillon » Thu May 24, 2012 2:30 am

there are much things you can add, on first instance you can open d5 like it is, full mode. First need to be sure what will be the requeriment for get it. Fame, dual fame, death knights helmet, gemstones, secrets, blitz-ifrit-fatal, armutat, etc etc, im sure if want to make it harder will be easy for you.
If you did it migrations..(some times take a year to get migrated or exchanged...).... already got experience right?
Just think carefully about what new content can add. If necessary you still have this community to ask them tru polls or suggestions.
Good luck.

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:08 am

I was just wondering if we could get an update on this? One of the gms mentioned in game that they planned on releasing it by the end of the summer and I'm assuming that will be by mid-September. Just wondering if we could get a list of what would be included with d5, any special requirements, a set release date (maybe? :D) and any other information you think you should add

k thanks

JamesEdmonds

Postby JamesEdmonds » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:11 am

Ipwn_ wrote:I was just wondering if we could get an update on this? One of the gms mentioned in game that they planned on releasing it by the end of the summer and I'm assuming that will be by mid-September. Just wondering if we could get a list of what would be included with d5, any special requirements, a set release date (maybe? :D) and any other information you think you should add

k thanks

gm changed mind, wait 1 more year, they give same new next august making this post 3 years old.

Return to “Suggestions”