Dual 5 Balancing

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Imadori

Re: Dual 5 Balancing

Postby Imadori » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:46 pm

sisii im sure u pwn thiefs same dual like u ... dont tell me stupid things about u cant kill elmma o reivval, theyrre full sets

gms i want u start think about ppl who today dont get they fulls sets.. only less ppl can survive ur changes

Imadori

Postby Imadori » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:48 pm

sillon wrote:Thief/Archer> die the same quantity of times against FB/BL, Seen it myself at quests or pk. One got more white ac the other have fire resist; both can wear evasion..
Put Thomas as an example of an archer with a mix of proper rares to survive at certain situations, Dont put Torment as example because I see that char always pking on full force.

Warriors>-mostly zypearns- >D4 as Jesse or Shark hidding/blocking sanctuary stones full CA/Strike/AC/Smart, my thief 200 tt and g20 force + zerk hit them 3.5k. Making us unable to hit stones or dieing so fast because is impossible to kill those warriors.

Priests > Full AC/SMART/CA/SRIKE (nothing more)> Blocking sanctuary stones, hitting them around 3.4k. Got more chances to get killed than kill them on 1 vs 1 . They can LD +click and wait also kill you with CA/Strike/Smart/AC.

No Priest/Warrior/Archer Die by Thief single extreme. Always need to double ex to can success kill and it dont guaranteee you gonna do it.

But Warrior can just wait you with full ca strike CA/Strike/Smart/AC and kill you with a single click. Or even Stun you. Or cast wind skill that hit multiple times and dont even need to click to succeed on killing u.
Archers seems the most balanced to fight 1 vs 1 with a thief. I seen good archers not only use proper rares for it, they even bug ice shield with extreme fire.

About Wiz, they got benefit because AC drop skills from archer/warrior take out AC from Parry so their spells hit more, this class got the most highest damage ingame, most fastest movp, 195+ac (without use ac candle, with it can go up to 215+) all protection+curse spells.

So if you talk about balance tell me what it mean for you, because nerf Thief damage have nothing to do with it. I want see a wizard hitting 3k x8hits or 3k x 16hits if double ex with stroke candle around 50k. If wearing desire/robber hitting less than 3k dmg.
Tell me how the hell kill someone that have more than 50k hp without get killed first.

If this Last Man Standing Events got a thief/archer as winner could be only a miracle.

finaly some1 are using the brain...why dont lissent the old players?
ppl who really know about gameplay and dont want to f*** others... u all are very selfish

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:58 pm

all you are suggesting is thief is not good enough, buff thief ...
I don't see the how this is helping the balance of the game.

Ac drop doesn't benefit to just only 1 class, thief/warrior can also hit more damage on the player who got ac dropped. If you mention about ac drop benefiting other class, you are not talking about 1v1 but mass pk. Things get more complicated this way. In my opinion, mass pk is always about the objective. For example, war is about which nation can take down the stones first, or maze is all about saving pot. Thief can play in alot of different roles in different scenario, thief can play support, kill stone fast, kill other players(maybe is hard to kill other players that are same dual but is still possible) . Thief can really do alot if you really think about it.

Should I complain about priest having difficulty to cast when got pepsi, we run relatively slow especially for d1/d2, we can only kill 1 person each time, we take forever to break stone? No, because priest is design to be supportive, to assist their team/nation to win.

Balancing is not just about making thief have easier time to kill everyone , is more complicated than that.
IMpriest

Gaz

Postby Gaz » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:59 pm

sillon wrote:No Priest/Warrior/Archer Die by Thief single extreme. Always need to double ex to can success kill and it dont guaranteee you gonna do it.

Im Probably one of the oldest dr players here I started in 0.69 almost 11 years ago

Reading this made me angry.

Thief cant kill archer with 1 extreme?

I play every class all at a high level

Blood lightning needs nerfing for wizard to make damage hit less , the further away it is < Within16letters
Twister needs fixing as it is now because you just cannot cast a spell with this hitting you. <Cell
Thief needs damage balance because of there high ac compared to archer and the fact they can SLOW, POISON, INVISIBLE , PEPSI , EXTREME LIGHTNING SHIELD< Jokester (Every person who plays thief and complains that they are not as good as archer should delete there character cus its a f*** joke you noob)
Priest shouldnt be complete tank but more of a support I.e lower duration of spell time, forcing players to make masking aid and nature stay more and depending on it more. < Limbo

Now......

Torment 49k Hp , 104 Ac, Skills. Ac Drop , Multi Shot , Shark Missile , Ice shield. Movement isnt as fast as a thief either.

No Slow , No Poison , No Invisible , Less AC ...MORE DAMAGE........... needs to be ALOT MORE than what it is currently if you wanna make them DIE MORE BUT GIVE MORE DAMAGE then yes that is a fair trade IMO.

This is also a fact of DragonRaja..... People who can play archers and play them well are the most skilled players in the entire game< The class depends on complete skill to survive.

Warrior > Smart / Ca / Strike / Ac < BORING
Thief > Smart , AC , Shield
Wizard , High smart, High Ac < Personal BUFFer , Ability to remove curses , Can slow , Blind , Stun , Stone , Deals High Damage
Priest , Same as warrior minus the amount of health but ALOT stronger BUFFs and lifedrain can steal back the amount of health they are losing

Seriously guys , You say selfish?

Play a f*** archer then see how long it will take you to come cry on here

sillon

Postby sillon » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Warrior boring coz play strike ac smart etc? that isnt the point dude. The point here is to survive and be possible to fight in same condition against every class . Thats balance.

You fking go fight RoyalHaze/Hamsuplu/Jesse without have any buff with torment or jokester. 1 on 1 at arena. Then come tell me. Thx

Gaz

Postby Gaz » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:02 am

sillon wrote:Warrior boring coz play strike ac smart etc? that isnt the point dude. The point here is to survive and be possible to fight in same condition against every class . Thats balance.

You fking go fight RoyalHaze/Hamsuplu/Jesse without have any buff with torment or jokester. 1 on 1 at arena. Then come tell me. Thx

They are d4 and exactlly my point, CA and STRIKE are OP

CA and Strike g10 Value should be what a G7 value is now

ADVERIC=

Postby ADVERIC= » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:10 am

anyway who cares about thief or any other class
BACK TO THE TOPIC!! DC5!! not balance the thief!! its DC5!

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:17 am

How about D5 gets extra stats and a symbol buff ( less to warrior dual & vigilante symbol than others ), but in return, all rares get nerfed so D1s still have a fighting chance against a D5 if they gang up on them.

Would nerfing rares be a difficult task?

sisiiii

Postby sisiiii » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:48 am

Maybe u can ask PuffPuff( whoever on it in Most BM). I stun him everytime I see him in BM (And yes, I did). 1 on 1 with my wizard. Full BL. Guess what, he still alive and said 'noob, can't kill?'. That happened more then 5 times I would say.

O and also I cant kill most d4 thief under stun myself. (Yes I know I'm weak and useless, but that's the fact)

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:19 am

sisiiii wrote:Maybe u can ask PuffPuff( whoever on it in Most BM). I stun him everytime I see him in BM (And yes, I did). 1 on 1 with my wizard. Full BL. Guess what, he still alive and said 'noob, can't kill?'. That happened more then 5 times I would say.

O and also I cant kill most d4 thief under stun myself. (Yes I know I'm weak and useless, but that's the fact)

If i get stunned by this geng alantoong i survive BL too but thats because i change to my turtle set - shield , lg ac, lg eva coming together over 200ac and max eva/smart.
Since i see puff often with shield and spear + i know he has g8eva lg , he is probably doing the same.
Kind of same as thief pepsi set but without any skills to use.

Return to “Suggestions”