Dual 5 Balancing

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Dragonrajashop

Re: Dual 5 Balancing

Postby Dragonrajashop » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Thief are hitting harder here than any other server because of all the changes! Now they are reducing it back to normal!
Symtex

Gaz

Postby Gaz » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:45 pm

sillon wrote:About D5, it must open full version as it was before. Then after it you can test what is going unbalanced and not.
And why thief must be nerfed against other class just because archer dont have AC?
Why must compare both class just because both got extreme skill?

I seen thomas hitting 5k a priest with 200 ac with ac drop, while I with better rares and 200 tt only hit 3.4 k ...

Please a archer then you will really cry
The other topic is about how to improve Archers.. So tell me, why must nerf thief?

Play an archer then you will see

sillon

Postby sillon » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Thief/Archer> die the same quantity of times against FB/BL, Seen it myself at quests or pk. One got more white ac the other have fire resist; both can wear evasion..
Put Thomas as an example of an archer with a mix of proper rares to survive at certain situations, Dont put Torment as example because I see that char always pking on full force.

Warriors>-mostly zypearns- >D4 as Jesse or Shark hidding/blocking sanctuary stones full CA/Strike/AC/Smart, my thief 200 tt and g20 force + zerk hit them 3.5k. Making us unable to hit stones or dieing so fast because is impossible to kill those warriors.

Priests > Full AC/SMART/CA/SRIKE (nothing more)> Blocking sanctuary stones, hitting them around 3.4k. Got more chances to get killed than kill them on 1 vs 1 . They can LD +click and wait also kill you with CA/Strike/Smart/AC.

No Priest/Warrior/Archer Die by Thief single extreme. Always need to double ex to can success kill and it dont guaranteee you gonna do it.

But Warrior can just wait you with full ca strike CA/Strike/Smart/AC and kill you with a single click. Or even Stun you. Or cast wind skill that hit multiple times and dont even need to click to succeed on killing u.
Archers seems the most balanced to fight 1 vs 1 with a thief. I seen good archers not only use proper rares for it, they even bug ice shield with extreme fire.

About Wiz, they got benefit because AC drop skills from archer/warrior take out AC from Parry so their spells hit more, this class got the most highest damage ingame, most fastest movp, 195+ac (without use ac candle, with it can go up to 215+) all protection+curse spells.

So if you talk about balance tell me what it mean for you, because nerf Thief damage have nothing to do with it. I want see a wizard hitting 3k x8hits or 3k x 16hits if double ex with stroke candle around 50k. If wearing desire/robber hitting less than 3k dmg.
Tell me how the hell kill someone that have more than 50k hp without get killed first.

If this Last Man Standing Events got a thief/archer as winner could be only a miracle.

ADVERIC=

Postby ADVERIC= » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:38 am

poison help u :D and also dnt forget u can freeze them

shinto

Postby shinto » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:28 am

may i humbly ask how wizard got the fastest movp sir sillion?

Gaz

Postby Gaz » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:20 am

shinto wrote:may i humbly ask how wizard got the fastest movp sir sillion?

Only 197 shoe and haste at dual 5 , then its the fastest

Gaz

Postby Gaz » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:22 am

sillon wrote:Thief/Archer> die the same quantity of times against FB/BL, Seen it myself at quests or pk. One got more white ac the other have fire resist; both can wear evasion..
Put Thomas as an example of an archer with a mix of proper rares to survive at certain situations, Dont put Torment as example because I see that char always pking on full force.

Warriors>-mostly zypearns- >D4 as Jesse or Shark hidding/blocking sanctuary stones full CA/Strike/AC/Smart, my thief 200 tt and g20 force + zerk hit them 3.5k. Making us unable to hit stones or dieing so fast because is impossible to kill those warriors.

Priests > Full AC/SMART/CA/SRIKE (nothing more)> Blocking sanctuary stones, hitting them around 3.4k. Got more chances to get killed than kill them on 1 vs 1 . They can LD +click and wait also kill you with CA/Strike/Smart/AC.

No Priest/Warrior/Archer Die by Thief single extreme. Always need to double ex to can success kill and it dont guaranteee you gonna do it.

But Warrior can just wait you with full ca strike CA/Strike/Smart/AC and kill you with a single click. Or even Stun you. Or cast wind skill that hit multiple times and dont even need to click to succeed on killing u.
Archers seems the most balanced to fight 1 vs 1 with a thief. I seen good archers not only use proper rares for it, they even bug ice shield with extreme fire.

About Wiz, they got benefit because AC drop skills from archer/warrior take out AC from Parry so their spells hit more, this class got the most highest damage ingame, most fastest movp, 195+ac (without use ac candle, with it can go up to 215+) all protection+curse spells.

So if you talk about balance tell me what it mean for you, because nerf Thief damage have nothing to do with it. I want see a wizard hitting 3k x8hits or 3k x 16hits if double ex with stroke candle around 50k. If wearing desire/robber hitting less than 3k dmg.
Tell me how the hell kill someone that have more than 50k hp without get killed first.

If this Last Man Standing Events got a thief/archer as winner could be only a miracle.

Torment also has smart ac and evasion.

Point is if i pk on Jokester i have about 6 more skills i can use rather than torment and jokester can take alot more damage but give out the same amount of damage

Imadori

Postby Imadori » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:22 pm

im playing a vigilante, im like a archer, and now i got a shit of dmg, thans u are ruining my gameplay

sisiiii

Postby sisiiii » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:34 pm

I can't killed puffpuff Stunned(by me) and BL.shame isn't it ;s

And I find it so hard to kill a thief also. Randoms BL can kill archer but not thief.

sillon

Postby sillon » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Then I believe you only join wars and dont pay attention on who you killing.
I will fraps a war where you come random bl outside my screen and I see many being hit included me and die even when ur spell has been shown at different place of me.

Return to “Suggestions”