priest war df

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
wertyuio

priest war df

Postby wertyuio » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Any priest player knows that getting df/fame with priest in war is almost impossible for 2 reasons:
1. priest is a defensive/support class, so its not a killer, the only way to get df in war is by killing player/stone so the problem is obvius..
2. there is a max diference lvl between killer and killed for get df, if im not wrong this lvl limit is 7 (ex: lvl 120 will only get df/fame by killing lvl 113 + ppl), as priest is the faster lvl class it passes this limit easy making it impossible to get df by killing player (maybe only other priest but a priest/priest fight is... :angry: )

So i was think in adding a new way for priest to get df/fame and its by ressing ppl, this would also make more ppl interested in playing priest or do priest job, im sure every1 here already saw priest with archer mind, only trying to kill and not supporting at all until he dies and f*** everything up.
maybe could make it ress ur nation df up, ress other nation df down, like the kill/die system. would help to decrease nation betrayal ^^.

if this cant be made at least encrease the limit lvl for 15 or something like that would already help T_T
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Determination that is incorruptible.

Noeyesee

Re: priest war df

Postby Noeyesee » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:55 pm

every vetaran got around this easly, by logging and other char to farm df. However, it's another thing to abuse of double client and strong pc-vmware, which is what this server want to remove. At least, that's the other server change make me believe.

And i think it's damn well and nice to remove dual client abusing. It's also good to remove macro, and a bad system like ladder that everyone macro and we can't duel anymore. I wish we could get some arena rank , would be nice. Could be something very simple like: 345 point. Dont need to show win-lose and vs who, just a simple calculator with level.

Hope this server will make everything to make macro useless.

wertyuio

Postby wertyuio » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:33 pm

Noeyesee wrote:every vetaran got around this easly, by logging and other char to farm df. However, it's another thing to abuse of double client and strong pc-vmware, which is what this server want to remove. At least, that's the other server change make me believe.

what i want is to stop this need of macro df on war, u should be able to get df/fame by the game features, all other classes can get df/fame without going to a desert place for macro...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:02 pm

I agree with the idea of getting DF/Fame from ressing your own nation. Btw, I think GMs disabled other nation ghosts being seen, to prevent priests ressing other nations. For example: a Yllse priest won't be able to see a dead Vyseus wizard (that way he can't ress him).

People can still double client/VM ware to farm DF by ressing another char, but almost everything can be abused, so...

+1 (Y)

Kataran

Postby Kataran » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:42 pm

diseable ennemy ghost is a good idea , but bout ressing and get DF is a no . War in DR should be more alive , Priest are there to help their nation , Ressing a afk ghost can give u full fame.. why would u bother go to war?

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:52 pm

Kataran wrote:diseable ennemy ghost is a good idea , but bout ressing and get DF is a no . War in DR should be more alive , Priest are there to help their nation , Ressing a afk ghost can give u full fame.. why would u bother go to war?

Isn't that the same as killing an afk to get DF? Both killing people for DF and ressing people for DF can be exploited. I don't think there's a way to prevent it.

wertyuio

Postby wertyuio » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:01 pm

Kataran wrote:diseable ennemy ghost is a good idea , but bout ressing and get DF is a no . War in DR should be more alive , Priest are there to help their nation , Ressing a afk ghost can give u full fame.. why would u bother go to war?

u didnt understand my point... everybody know that u can macro ld/fame in war, by killing or ressing(if added). My point is: you are a priest,you are in a war, you will certainly find ghost to ress during war, so u can play your war normally and support your friends without fear of getting no dr/fame instead of the need to kill everybody with a priest that is not a killer class. also u wont need macro.

in my opinion ppl go to war for pk and have fun, df/fame is just a bonus to incentive. if everyone just want the df/fame there is no war, just macro...

liranm

Postby liranm » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:00 pm

ArabianArrow wrote: Btw, I think GMs disabled other nation ghosts being seen, to prevent priests ressing other nations.

did they disabled only during war? if yes i say +1 if they disabled it entaierly i dont like it becouse it will make lvling demn hard (you will be able to lvl with your own nation only or use ress elixer).

i think the only way to avoid abuse of df in wars are to remove it so the only way to get df will be at maze.

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:47 pm

liranm wrote:
ArabianArrow wrote: Btw, I think GMs disabled other nation ghosts being seen, to prevent priests ressing other nations.

did they disabled only during war? if yes i say +1 if they disabled it entaierly i dont like it becouse it will make lvling demn hard (you will be able to lvl with your own nation only or use ress elixer).

i think the only way to avoid abuse of df in wars are to remove it so the only way to get df will be at maze.

Ghost Resurection and seeing on other nations is only disabled for people in war.

liranm

Postby liranm » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:54 pm

liranm wrote:

(Y)

Return to “Suggestions”