Time for buffs !

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Alucard

Time for buffs !

Postby Alucard » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:12 am

- Add a clock for buff spells, so we can know when buffs will gone.
- Maybe add some quests for people who want to change ur dual class he have chosed before.

Tensu

Re: Time for buffs !

Postby Tensu » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:17 am

1 : the first idea sounds nice but most ppl know how long it takes before their buffs fade away (visualy)

2: i asked a this to a gm before and i thought he was planning to add it
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Kidkiller63

Postby Kidkiller63 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:17 am

if you have buff timers you can just precast the second they are off and never die especially as a priest

Alucard

Postby Alucard » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:01 am

Tensu wrote:1 : the first idea sounds nice but most ppl know how long it takes before their buffs fade away (visualy)

2: i asked a this to a gm before and i thought he was planning to add it

some of them you can see when it over, some others no, like counter action (priest) and others, and it will be usefull when u have sfd bug (example) it gone but you still can see it, if they fix that bug... but i still think it can help a lot.

Dark_Assassin

Postby Dark_Assassin » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:38 am

i dont think timer should be implemented, what hes trying to say is its a bad thing if you instantly recast, someone who doesnt die to full dbl ex with sfd will nvr die unless you team them, which is a bad thing,

only thing i say is fix the graphics bug, not the other player leaving screen cant see there buffs anymore bug, but the bug where you cast lets say DS on yourself, run a few cords then it dissappears but the effects is still there, and the one where the visual stay extra long and is still there even tho the buff it self ended

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:08 am

Knowing your spells' times is a skill. Something that differentiates noobs from pros. Doesn't need a timer imo.

Noeyesee

Postby Noeyesee » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:30 am

Exacly the point of adding a timer imho. Help new player, not pro....

Other game as a feature that when you target someone, you see all buff they have. Of course this game as no target, but could see buff when you put mouse over the player name, or something.

Alucard

Postby Alucard » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:36 am

Noeye, titan bro... :-)

Dark_Assassin

Postby Dark_Assassin » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:35 am

technically its not a "timer", its a cool down, when the skill goes gray and a clock like motion happens where the gray gets smaller and smaller in a clockwise with the center or the skill icon as its vertex,

grofire

Postby grofire » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:20 am

Dark_Assassin wrote:i dont think timer should be implemented, what hes trying to say is its a bad thing if you instantly recast, someone who doesnt die to full dbl ex with sfd will nvr die unless you team them, which is a bad thing,

only thing i say is fix the graphics bug, not the other player leaving screen cant see there buffs anymore bug, but the bug where you cast lets say DS on yourself, run a few cords then it dissappears but the effects is still there, and the one where the visual stay extra long and is still there even tho the buff it self ended

+1

Return to “Suggestions”