good suggestion

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Noeyesee

good suggestion

Postby Noeyesee » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:53 am

On dr-int, they used to ban all chiness ip so the game was more enjoyable for real player, for donator. Cause they would only dupe and bring no money, waste game economy and hack. We don't need these kind of player.

My suggestion: Ban these player that never donate anything, only have on every single server , dupe and abuse of rules. People that says nothing when gm help them but flame gm if ur against them. Yes, i am speaking of brazilian. All adrenaline guild in fact. We already know for a good 6-7year that they can't play, and will never play legit. It's no use to waste our time, let's ip ban before they hurth the server.

proacker

Blade

Re: good suggestion

Postby Blade » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:55 am

make it p2p then =D
[img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/reeceforbes234.png

Making stone cutters sleep like baby's

Noeyesee

Postby Noeyesee » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:59 am

I always prefered p2p game. People says it stupid that it cost money but look this way:

You need a cape to won on dr now. It's 60 buck. A p2p game at 5$ a month= a year of subscription for a cape price, more then alot of dr life time.

A P2P system doesn't unbalance any economy, and gm get money of it too, so maybe we can get a more serious team, with quick reply, etc.

However, there is a 1 big question, how many people are we going to be able to attarct if we force them to play. I suggest to make it free for first 3 month, then p2p, so they are f*** anyway :D

masterYU

Postby masterYU » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:02 am

yeah mall is kinda gay but p2p wont atract new ppl in old game ;/

only if we close korea server, lol
zero tolerance member.
vyseus ftw!
loading complete.

Silencer

Postby Silencer » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:08 am

Please show me a decent game with less than 10 dollars a month. Most games go for 15 bucks, with some going for 10.

I also suggest banning fat people from DR since they contribute nothing!

Blade

Postby Blade » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:15 am

why not ban you?
[img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/reeceforbes234.png

Making stone cutters sleep like baby's

Noeyesee

Postby Noeyesee » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:18 am

I contribued more on dr br then ur familly years time salary.

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:37 am

do u realy think this game would atract more ppl if they had to pay for it? '-_-
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Noeyesee

Postby Noeyesee » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:58 am

being p2p wont attract more people, but at least we wont have brazilian and chiness.

pepex

Postby pepex » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:04 pm

Noeyesee wrote:On dr-int, they used to ban all chiness ip so the game was more enjoyable for real player, for donator. Cause they would only dupe and bring no money, waste game economy and hack. We don't need these kind of player.

My suggestion: Ban these player that never donate anything, only have on every single server , dupe and abuse of rules. People that says nothing when gm help them but flame gm if ur against them. Yes, i am speaking of brazilian. All adrenaline guild in fact. We already know for a good 6-7year that they can't play, and will never play legit. It's no use to waste our time, let's ip ban before they hurth the server.

proacker

that someone dosent pay dosent mean he dupes and abuse of rules, and they do contribute to the game by filling it, they are like extras from movies, they dont play an important role but they are the ones that fill the scene and make it look complete ^_^.

olso a bigger players base = more publicity and a bigger chance of people getting hook and start paying for the extra advantage, not to mention that playing with 500 players is better than playing with 50.

Return to “Suggestions”