A few ideas

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Zindor

A few ideas

Postby Zindor » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:32 pm

I'm reading the suggestions on here, and if some of them are used, I'm excited to play this game again:D
I want to suggest that maybe change the looks for legendary items? Like make it awesomely obvious that someone is wearing a legend. Like for armors add something super awesome, maybe something like an aura, or a constant buff. Another idea I had was like, if you have a full legend set, it would be cool to have a constant spell buff. IE; Thieves and Archers would have like a constant enchant weapon( if they have the full legend set), and once you have that you can't benefit from the spell.
Also you should add a lvl 100 shining weapon, because the ones you can buy from the store are stupid since they need like d3 stats, and it's just ridiculous to get it at d1.
Another idea was that in dungeons, make the drop of extreme stones lower, so maybe 3 extreme stones from the whole dungeon. Also make the drop of a legendary item exact. I've been through mazes and dungeons where they have 4-5 legends drop, and some where none have dropped. I thought maybe make sure 1 drops EVERY dungeon. but only 1, no more, then the value of legendary items goes up.
I also thought maybe add some cool new unique items, like lets say +5 int, and 10 wizard dmg. A whole ring like that, something cool and new.
Maybe add some extra advantages to being a guild master or a certain rank in a guild? Maybe a guild leader should be able to have a separate message, like merchants have. Another thing to that is, that during like snow wars, nation wars or castle wars, the guild leaders should be able to get some advantage, maybe like a +g4 effect side symbol(just an idea) but only during the duration of the war, on only on that map so people wouldn't be able to use it outside, that would also encourage people to actually join those wars. Another thing for the wars is, you should actually make the secret areas work, like have cool things drop there, maybe not much, but something at least.
Then, I agree on the staves topic. You should somehow encourage people to wear staffs, or maybe even deny priests and wizards to use shields. It would really make the game cooler, thus seeing new rares being used and stuff like that. Maybe even add a rare for staves only like chance of spell cast on hit. And make it actually useful. Right now the shinging weapons get no actual bonus from the spells. You should add a cool thing like a rare only on staffs, Horn of iceberg chance on hit. That would really even out the speed problem that might come.
Also one question arose when writing this, are you going to remove bugs like ice death and double ex? I think you shouldn't, because they make the game interesting. Someone has even said that they are not bugs, they are meant to be in the game, I don't know, maybe you should clear that up?

junior

Re: A few ideas

Postby junior » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:58 pm

good idea

grofire

Postby grofire » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:27 pm

Zindor wrote:... if you have a full legend set, it would be cool to have a constant spell buff. IE; Thieves and Archers would have like a constant enchant weapon( if they have the full legend set), and once you have that you can't benefit from the spell.

Another thing to that is, that during like snow wars, nation wars or castle wars, the guild leaders should be able to get some advantage, maybe like a +g4 effect side symbol(just an idea) but only during the duration of the war, on only on that map so people wouldn't be able to use it outside, that would also encourage people to actually join those wars.

even deny priests and wizards to use shields.

thos are bad ideas.....
1) no need more priset and wiz to buff + way way over power them.
2)anyone will start a guild just for haveing the g4 effect
3) we dicesed on that long time in the temp forem...... this shouldn't hapend! wiz need ther shild ! make prist as wiz can wear only 100 lvl shild or make d1 shild with 110 parry, d2 120, and d3 130.......

the rest are ok

Zindor

Postby Zindor » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:30 pm

I'm not saying it should be done, It's a suggestion..I understand why people get aggravated with you:D
The only thing with this is, soon some mage is gonna spend so much money and time that he will have max magery, max AC, and still have shit like full MV and BR. I'm just saying even out the benefits maybe, because right now mages and staffs are useless, I dont even know why you want to use a staff if it doesnt complete your set.

grofire

Postby grofire » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:34 pm

Zindor wrote:
The only thing with this is, soon some mage is gonna spend so much money and time that he will have max magery, max AC, and still have shit like full MV and BR. I'm just saying even out the benefits maybe, because right now mages and staffs are useless, I dont even know why you want to use a staff if it doesnt complete your set.

did u ever played a wiz ? the problom with staff is that its very hard to lvl, but it have some use..... outside of the lg set.....

and btw
I'm not saying it should be done, It's a suggestion..I understand why people get aggravated with you:D

u suggested somthing and i said this suggestion are bad u do not like it ? u have probloms !

Zindor

Postby Zindor » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:56 pm

And you still didn't understand my suggestion!:D
The suggestion is to somehow make extra benefits for staff, so people would use it. Like I said a rare that maybe on hit puts blue on you or something for some time. Also another great rare for ONLY staff would be increasing magic dmg by %. Not a very big % but a little more than MV so people would be tempted into using staffs.

grofire

Postby grofire » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:13 pm

Zindor wrote:And you still didn't understand my suggestion!:D
The suggestion is to somehow make extra benefits for staff, so people would use it. Like I said a rare that maybe on hit puts blue on you or something for some time. Also another great rare for ONLY staff would be increasing magic dmg by %. Not a very big % but a little more than MV so people would be tempted into using staffs.

the problom is the ac, nothing else metters i understand u want to add the staff but..... without ac nothing else metters

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:48 pm

@ grofire : i dont understand how it would be hard lvling with a staf as a wiz
SpyRoS
Spiritus

grofire

Postby grofire » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:06 am

Tensu wrote:@ grofire : i dont understand how it would be hard lvling with a staf as a wiz

what u mean ? did u lvled it over 101 ? if worear have hard time with skill lvl it to 200 do u think wiz can do it easly ? i lvled my staff to 120 was a hugh pain in the ass...... higher then that almust imposibel :(

Dark_Assassin

Postby Dark_Assassin » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:47 am

then how about this?

for Wizards and Priests swords, knives, maces, and pikes cannot be rared
only staffs can

so you choose between AC or one less rares, keeps the shield, makes staff more important, etc

Return to “Suggestions”