Idea to improve dual class system

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
ArabianArrow

Re: Idea to improve dual class system

Postby ArabianArrow » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:30 am

Tensu wrote:
wertyuio wrote:...
i like dual system the way it is, dont really see a reason to change it.

same

+1

But I don't blame the people that are bored of the current dual system. Almost never see an archer dual with priest or warrior. I think people just want to see more of the other dual titles around.

Silencer

Postby Silencer » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:32 pm

I don't understand how people like the current dual system, but I guess that's just me. All you get is a symbol and increased stats. There's almost no incentive to cross dual except for good symbols, so duals like avenger, triggermage, archmage, revenant and so on and so forth are none to nil.

And keep in mind that the idea can be improved on to work. What I'm hoping is that people can discuss the general theme of the idea, not the small itty bitty details that can be worked out on, like the spells that combat classes can use.

Noeyesee

Postby Noeyesee » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:39 pm

I do believe it's a good idea to reduce maximum defense for mage and priest.

Shayne

Postby Shayne » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:59 pm

would be nice to choose your own title.
Swashbuckler :W:
Zero Tolerance

Xendro

Postby Xendro » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:25 pm

Keep the way the titles are assigned but implement quests(long and hard ones!) that award you with a new title and maybe an item?(for example 'Robe of the Grandwizard')

pepex

Postby pepex » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:17 pm

Xendro wrote:Keep the way the titles are assigned but implement quests(long and hard ones!) that award you with a new title and maybe an item?(for example 'Robe of the Grandwizard')

could be a good idea but this quest should vary depending on class, personaly i dont whant to see more star crest quest type where only a few classes con make it while the rest cant.

this quests should be single player (only 1 person at the time) this way we wont see large groups getting the reward with ease.

Dark_Assassin

Postby Dark_Assassin » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:32 pm

im all for the quest to change titles thing, always wanted to be Toreador, has nice ring to it, Tzigane sound cool also

Return to “Suggestions”