dual simbols

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
pepex

dual simbols

Postby pepex » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:59 pm

i wanted to create a paladin but looking at the bonus they give i find that warrior/thieve/archer when going dual with wizard/priest they get divine/mana steal rate, why would a war whant mana/divine steal rate? is not like they will become casters, my suggestion aims to change it for something that can actualy have a use like cp recharge?.

on a side note, is there any chance of fixing the bug that dont aloud war/thieve/archer to use skills if they cast spells on themself?.

Tensu

Re: dual simbols

Postby Tensu » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:01 pm

pepex wrote:on a side note, is there any chance of fixing the bug that dont aloud war/thieve/archer to use skills if they cast spells on themself?.

this clearly isnt a bug, u hv to choose between using spells or skills
SpyRoS
Spiritus

pepex

Postby pepex » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:31 pm

Tensu wrote:
pepex wrote:on a side note, is there any chance of fixing the bug that dont aloud war/thieve/archer to use skills if they cast spells on themself?.

if a priest cast sfd on a war he can use skills then why a war that cast sfd on self cant???

is not like we are giving them uber powers olso getting priest spells means they have to put points into wis and ps, sfd cost around 50 stat points and z like 320 stat points.

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:37 pm

pepex wrote:
Tensu wrote:

if a priest cast sfd on a war he can use skills then why a war that cast sfd on self cant???

is not like we are giving them uber powers olso getting priest spells means they have to put points into wis and ps, sfd cost around 50 stat points and z like 320 stat points.

priests can't even use skills, let alone use it while they use spells
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Dark_Assassin

Postby Dark_Assassin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:20 am

if you can z sfd everyone by yourself and still use spells, why the hell do you need priests? o_o

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:21 am

Dark_Assassin wrote:if you can z sfd everyone by yourself and still use skills, why the hell do you need priests? o_o

Dark_Assassin

Postby Dark_Assassin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:24 am

oaw so sorry typo

Redim

Postby Redim » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:19 am

Dark_Assassin wrote:if you can z sfd everyone by yourself and still use spells, why the hell do you need priests? o_o

res :D

Redim

Postby Redim » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:21 am

pepex wrote:
Tensu wrote:

because every1 will have sfd or pro/phys shield and it will make mage lot weaker

pepex

Postby pepex » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:47 am

Dark_Assassin wrote:if you can z sfd everyone by yourself and still use spells, why the hell do you need priests? o_o

being able to have 3 spells from priest wont make him a priest with combat skills, priest can still ress, area heal/sfd, life drain/charisumen/lethys/divine cruse and all the other priest spells, olso take into acount the stats needed for z, a war will have to dump around 220 points!!! that is 22 lvs, while the rest of the wars are using a dragon slayer sword (540str 520con 177-179 ) you will be using a lv 87 one (420 str 400 con 135-137).

priest are more than a buff slave spamming sfd/z/heal.

but if this is such a big problem then change the spells so when casted by a war/thieve/archer then the spell can only be used on self, and everyone happy :trade:.

i say this because the way i see making a paladin or anykind of dual with priest is worthless, what is the point of getting wis/ps and divine rate if one cant use at least the basic spells?.

redim wrote:because every1 will have sfd or pro/phys shield and it will make mage lot weaker

i have to admit i forgot about some of the wiz spells like phys shield/ice/fire arrows but i guess things like that can have a litlle balance change when being used by non wizard class.

Return to “Suggestions”