Improvement of in game Chat System (QoL)

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
mofomaycry

Re: Improvement of in game Chat System (QoL)

Postby mofomaycry » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:15 pm

KBS wrote:Hey can I have in game food ordering system as well?

ya we need a hotkey that show menu of all fast food delivery within 10km :go: :go:
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

Metalarg

Re: Improvement of in game Chat System (QoL)

Postby Metalarg » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:37 pm

kit8989 wrote:
ArabianArrow wrote:I think the non-PVP feature and content are equally important (or even more important) than those PVP/balanced fix.

1. There is no way in the current chat system to see the person you are talking to.
->Can we have in-game video call?

2. There is no way in the current chat system to hear the person you are talking to.
->Can we have in-game voice call?

3. When people try to share their screenshots with me, I am forced to use 3rd party program or give my private wechat ID.
->Just wonder can we have in-game file sharing service?

Although I feel like this probably will be a low priority one, just want to bring it out to all other players.

you are just not good at making suggestion, aren't you?
your suggestion is pretty unreasonable really; there is no in game video and voice call currently
only point 3 can be a valid one, can we send screen shot in ingame mail system? - this is worth for discussion
a suggestion on making the already existing in game chatting system better is reasonable, but yours is not
There is one similar suggestion thread on the forum and that one has much better quality suggestion compared to this one.

"there is no in game video and voice call currently" not video, but voice its pretty common in every recent game lately, and would improve the game a lot, every new game with multiplayer have voice to talk with your team, and its not a NEW FEAUTURE! counter strike 1.1 comes with voice in game to comunicate with your team and its an old game already

Return to “Suggestions”