Search found 91 matches

by dboylu
Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:16 pm
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Combining G rares NPC
Replies: 24
Views: 1687

Re: Combining G rares NPC

+1
by dboylu
Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:10 am
Forum: Market Place
Topic: WTB D3 BOW AND SHOE AND HAT FOR ARCHER
Replies: 0
Views: 153

WTB D3 BOW AND SHOE AND HAT FOR ARCHER

any status is fine. pay well
by dboylu
Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:41 am
Forum: [Beta] Feedbacks
Topic: some enhancement on skills for d5?
Replies: 0
Views: 307

some enhancement on skills for d5?

give some new skill or spell or just enhance current skill/spell。
by dboylu
Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:14 am
Forum: [Beta] Feedbacks
Topic: DMG nerfed by 60% for Rangers
Replies: 3
Views: 460

DMG nerfed by 60% for Rangers

Warrior set d3 g8 spear d3 g8 ac armor g10 gh ac ca shoe g8 AC+9 ring, g2 SC hardest AC symbol +28ac AC cape total ac 266. 220 Tatic Archer set g20 force + g5 symbol force, atk cape+10 ap red total Force g26 , total AC 63. 220 Tatic Look at the small # above archer head in pic 1, 1345 dmg(with power...
by dboylu
Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:00 am
Forum: [Beta] Feedbacks
Topic: D5 symbol
Replies: 5
Views: 567

Re: D5 symbol

just tested it with ex. 8 arrows missed 7, there was one time all 8 are missed.
by dboylu
Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:34 am
Forum: [Beta] Feedbacks
Topic: D5 symbol
Replies: 5
Views: 567

D5 symbol

smart symbol is G5 smart which gives 25% dodge. with g8 smart lg which gives 33%. total is 58%. way to much. same for br.24+14=38% br. these 2 max is g10 so give g5 means 50% increase. force/ac max g20 only give g5 that means 1/4 increase only.
by dboylu
Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:55 am
Forum: [Beta] Bug Reports
Topic: D5 bonus points
Replies: 0
Views: 772

D5 bonus points

pls fix for Returefighter theblacksun and dejavu. all zyp
by dboylu
Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:39 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: can we have some events ?
Replies: 12
Views: 1273

can we have some events ?

it's been a while since last LMS event. lets have some event going :W: (Y)
by dboylu
Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:22 am
Forum: Market Place
Topic: Saint Merchant Tailoring [Double Rare crafting]
Replies: 9
Views: 602

Re: Saint Merchant Tailoring [Double Rare crafting]

ss wil take all ur stones and d rares
by dboylu
Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:49 am
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: cooldown on pepsi?
Replies: 6
Views: 546

Re: cooldown on pepsi?

+1. 3-5 sec

Go to advanced search